Shoop that derailed Mike Perry hype train

Leave Platinum alone man. He lost a competitive fight and never quit.
He may not have "quit," but he damn sure refused to try and win the fight. Perry's output in Rds. 2 and 3 dropped almost as hard as he did when Jouban floored him. Twice..

Perry wasn't able to handle this

Zoolander_5.png
I don't usually laugh out loud on this forum, but I genuinely enjoyed this one. Cheers, good sir.

He may not have "quit," but he damn sure refused to try and win the fight. Perry's output in Rds. 2 and 3 dropped almost as hard as he did when Jouban floored him. Twice..
scored 2 knockdowns, but couldn't score a 10-8 round

Thats because he isn't a judge. But as a fighter, 2 knock downs in 1 round is quite impressive,
have you got a gif of the second knockdown btw?

but no, I trust the judges on this occasion. They must've either felt they were flash knockdowns or his offence was so poor that he basically won the round off the back of those KD's, as Perry did even less than Jouban.

This thread delivers. I want one shoop for every single hypetrain thread made about Scatinum.

This thread delivers. I want one shoop for every single hypetrain thread made about Scatinum.
there's not enough available shoop artists that have even heard of Jouban :p

Not a shoop, but rather a dramatization...

Platinum putting his life on the line to save Platinum nation riding his hype train. How heroic :(

Spiderman_stops_train.jpg

Platinum nation lifting their fallen hero after a big sacrifice :(

Screen-Shot-2016-04-29-at-7.00.jpg

Back