Behind the Curtain - shoot interviews, podcasts, book stories, urban legends

This is a great shoot

it's 3hrs so if you got nothing to do and you already tossed one off [<cena1} ... check this out.

Very interesting information in this. I used to be a die hard fanboy back in the day and there is stuff in this I didn't even know. This guys seems like a really good dude. I think he got f*cked around and was actually a very good worker considering he was 300 lbs and the way he could move without killing people (it looked like it)

I think this is a very good shoot for those who have not seen it yet. There is tons on this channel. Stan Hansen, Al Snow, Jake Roberts, Bruce Hart, Honky Tonk Man, Billy Graham, Tully Blanchard, Ronnie Garvin, Rougeau Brothers, Dave Meltzer lol, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Bruiser Brody's Widow, Demolition etc. etc.

This is one of my favorite channels on youtube and the best part is it's free...

I sound like a damn PR guy haha but honestly this channel is awesome for shoot interviews.

This is a great shoot

it's 3hrs so if you got nothing to do and you already tossed one off [<cena1} ... check this out.

Very interesting information in this. I used to be a die hard fanboy back in the day and there is stuff in this I didn't even know. This guys seems like a really good dude. I think he got f*cked around and was actually a very good worker considering he was 300 lbs and the way he could move without killing people (it looked like it)

I think this is a very good shoot for those who have not seen it yet. There is tons on this channel. Stan Hansen, Al Snow, Jake Roberts, Bruce Hart, Honky Tonk Man, Billy Graham, Tully Blanchard, Ronnie Garvin, Rougeau Brothers, Dave Meltzer lol, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Bruiser Brody's Widow, Demolition etc. etc.

This is one of my favorite channels on youtube and the best part is it's free...

I sound like a damn PR guy haha but honestly this channel is awesome for shoot interviews.

Does he talk about the incident in Montreal with Nash that ended his WWE career?

the vince/coach story on the network's 'story time' had me rollin. Paul E Dangerously's story about him and Freddie Blassie is a good one too.

I listened to a Bruce Pritchard podcast about the buildup around Luger in 93. It's kinda long but might be worth a listen. He told a funny story about how it was over 100 degrees the day when Luger slammed Yoko and the ring had been outside soaking up the sun all morning and day on the deck of the USS Intrepid so it was scorching hot. Yoko first got in the ring and took his sandals off and started jumping around because of how hot it was. He went to put his sandals back on and asshole Mr. Fuji kicked them out of the ring.
The Lex Express was doomed from the start because Luger refused to actually ride on it and would fly into the closest airport and meet it there instead. People eventually caught on (even in the pre internet days) and no one cared about seeing it after a few weeks.

I listened to a Bruce Pritchard podcast about the buildup around Luger in 93. It's kinda long but might be worth a listen. He told a funny story about how it was over 100 degrees the day when Luger slammed Yoko and the ring had been outside soaking up the sun all morning and day on the deck of the USS Intrepid so it was scorching hot. Yoko first got in the ring and took his sandals off and started jumping around because of how hot it was. He went to put his sandals back on and asshole Mr. Fuji kicked them out of the ring.
The Lex Express was doomed from the start because Luger refused to actually ride on it and would fly into the closest airport and meet it there instead. People eventually caught on (even in the pre internet days) and no one cared about seeing it after a few weeks.

It's fucking insane just how different the entire world was/is pre/post widespread internet, pre/post widespread broadband, and pre/post widespread wifi (hell maybe even pre/post 4g phone service).

It's so hard for me to even just think about how different my daily life was from now, in each of those stages. It blows my mind to think I went until like sophomore year of highschool without having any internet at home at all.

This is one I never thought I'd see:

I have little interest in modern WWE, but I like his podcast. New one every Friday afternoon. 3 Hours of Kurt angle this week. My favorite wrestler of all time.

http://www.mlwradio.com/something-to-wrestle-with-bruce-prichard.html

This is a great shoot

hannibal's channel is alright. he has sound issues on many of his older shoot videos and there was a period when lanny poffo was featured far too often.

Listened to Bruce Pritchard's latest podcast and was surprised that Austin and Bret blading during their WM match wasn't supposed to happen. They still had the no blood policy at the time and Vince was furious.
Oh and they were trying to sign Vitor at the time (along with Shamrock of course) but had to settle for Severn.

An oldie but oh what a goodie this gem is. There's always someone who hasn't seen/heard this yet

^^^

Never heard that story before, although I have heard that Adrian could really go if he wanted. I always wondered why Spivey never hit it big for any amount of time and I'd imagine that Vince's memory of this played some part. Corny commentaries Spivey and Sid doing a potato job on some jamoke who kept popping up on them on tge 6:05 podcast.

Back