FACT: Nunes is a bigtime draw. She pulls in over 1M PPV buys every card she headlined.

Well this is a horseshit thread. Sucks I even wasted my time reading the nonsense.

Well the numbers don't lie.

If Amanda managed to get those PPV numbers without actually been promoted by the UFC.

Imagine what numbers she would generate if the UFC actually promoted her?

Strange how Conor barely broke 1 million before Nate and then Nate blessed him with 1.6 both times..stfu
Diaz was basically a nobody before their first fight. No casual fan could tell you he was. 19-11 record he is a good fighter but never beat any of the big names except Conor. Everyone watched the rematch because they wanted to see if Conor was a fluke. Then they said he couldn't beat Alvarez and you no how that went.

Since Jon jones and dc was canceled from 200 it was Brock fight that held the intrigue

And if fans were gonna tune in to 200 it would be because of Tate she is female pioneer and quite attractive to the fans Dana was putting focus on her defending her belt people were thinking about rousey vs Tate 3 supposedly happening

lol putting words in my mouth have a blessed night

BRO. Bro.

Yes bro, that's exactly what happened. D.C. Vs Jones 2 was cancelled hours before the event, and casuals all over the world stood up from their table at Buffalo Wild Wings and said " no you know what, fuck that, there's a girl from Brazil fighting a girl who lost to Ronda twice, im still buying the event, because that girl, is totally worth it"

Wake the f up. Casuals only found out who Tate was when she beat Holm and none of them were reasons bought tickets, airfare and hotel to see UFC 200. I dunno about your broke ass but I actually go to Vegas cards and was just at 207. $700 for a single ticket, $180 for hotel, $90 bar tab (drinking slow), plus food + a flight from Oakland. Easily spent $1400 for less than 24 hours in Vegas all for 207. Now I'm no OR surgeon making $200,000 a year so that's a pretty big commitment, even from a hardcore fight fan. You really think people who aren't hardcore fans, are gonna travel and spend that much money for someone who isn't a massive draw? You really think people who only partly follow the fight are gonna order the card without star power? The UFC brand is a stronger sell than Tate and her gorgeous ass and tits ever were. Stop kidding yourself.

By the way, TS was having a laugh, and instead of calling him for the troll he is, you took the bait and tried to engage a troll with mom jeans logic. You're the reason the YouTube comment section is fucking hilarious. Unchecked ignorance at its finest.

06f.jpg

Diaz was basically a nobody before their first fight. No casual fan could tell you he was. 19-11 record he is a good fighter but never beat any of the big names except Conor. Everyone watched the rematch because they wanted to see if Conor was a fluke. Then they said he couldn't beat Alvarez and you no how that went.
You're a fucking casual. Kill yourself for that statement. Their first fight did 1.5/1.6m. Conor barely broke 1 million. If ur dumb ass thinks no one knew Nate before Conor then u are the problem with the fans and casuals in the sport.. U so dumb...I bought that PPV because of nate

All I know is she's laughing her ass off in Brazil with those PPV points without having to market shit

You're a fucking casual. Kill yourself for that statement. Their first fight did 1.5/1.6m. Conor barely broke 1 million. If ur dumb ass thinks no one knew Nate before Conor then u are the problem with the fans and casuals in the sport.. U so dumb...I bought that PPV because of nate
I've been watching before you were born. <3>

Statements like that reinforces Dana is a moron flying by the seat of his pants. Nunes was arguably more marketable then Ronda going into that fight. Can't wait until WME realizes Dana is a problem and removes him
Is your argument that nunes was as much a draw as rousey??

UFC 200: Tate vs. Nunes = 1M PPV buys
UFC 207: Nunes vs. Rousey = 1.1M PPV buys.

And Nunes also holds the all-time record of largest gate of $10.7M for UFC 200.

So why are you all pretending you don't like WMMA? And when are we going to accept that Nunes is a bigtime draw? She'll perhaps be the top 2 or 3 draw in the history of the UFC when it's all said done. Maybe even number 1.

Some discussion that came out of UFC 207 was Nunes' complaints that she wasn't being promoted well enough by the UFC. Why isn't Dana doing more marketing for his future cash cow? Maybe because Dana is a Trump supporter and Trump supporters don't tend to support the LGBTQ community?

And don't tell me you won't watch Nunes because of her skill level. She is an absolute beast and made two of the greatest WMMA fighters retire.

Those are actually 2 of the most recent cards I bought and both weren't for the women fights.

Didn't go through all the pages.
Just incase no one has.
<{cruzshake}>

I'm not sure what u meant about nunes being as marketable.

Well she is an immigrant lesbian who is the epitome of the american dream. She speaks fairly good english, has charisma, and isn't bad looking(for a butch) I think that is equal to or even better then big bad ass DNB gets smashed, hides for months on end like a coward, but now is going to come back and save humanity. And daddy Dana with his idiotic comment that no one knows Amanda like she won the belt on fight pass and not that the fucking bicentennial show is bad.

Anyone that starts a thread with Fact should be shot in the face

Well she is an immigrant lesbian who is the epitome of the american dream. She speaks fairly good english, has charisma, and isn't bad looking(for a butch) I think that is equal to or even better then big bad ass DNB gets smashed, hides for months on end like a coward, but now is going to come back and save humanity. And daddy Dana with his idiotic comment that no one knows Amanda like she won the belt on fight pass and not that the fucking bicentennial show is bad.
Again I don't know what you mean. You believe with proper promotion she could become a Ronda draw?

This card prob has 300k buys without Ronda and still does close to 1m without nunes.

Specious reasoning at its finest.

Again I don't know what you mean. You believe with proper promotion she could become a Ronda draw?

This card prob has 300k buys without Ronda and still does close to 1m without nunes.

Why do you keep bringing drawing power and PPV buys into this? I'm not even remotely saying she is or can be like Ronda. My post was a direct response to Dana saying no one knew Amanda and thats why the focused promotion solely on Ronda.

Why do you keep bringing drawing power and PPV buys into this? I'm not even remotely saying she is or can be like Ronda. My post was a direct response to Dana saying no one knew Amanda and thats why the focused promotion solely on Ronda.

Promotion is all about ppv buys and drawing power. I'm still not following your point. The purpose of promotion is to get the buys.

82K twitter followers, yea shes a star...

Back