What non-firearm self-defense weapon do you have in your car?

kenpeters8

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What non-firearm self-defense weapons do you usually carry in your car? I have a machete, an escrima stick, and a baseball bat. I put those in the backseat of my car.

I used to have a tire iron stashed under the seat but now there's no room in modern cars thanks to all the dumb sensors and stuff.

Only my lightening reflexes!

head_dealwithit_gif.gif

My Griptilian is in my cupholder usually and my 5" Hogue is in the driver door box thing.

Sometimes, I have a knife. Sometimes, not. I normally carry a 9mm pistol with an extra mag and a back-up .357 Mag with me, and there's an AR-15 with a few mags in the car. I don't really have much use for carrying around a night stick.

I have hammers, utility knives, large wrenches, really long screw drivers, an electric sawzall, electric drill, and small crowbars in my car.

I've got pepper spray in the center console along with a set of cuffs.

I've got a bat, knife, at the moment an ice axe.

Pepper spray is a really good idea as its defensive and non-lethal. I'm gonna do that.

I have a car seat, baby rattle, ice brush/scraper and a micro USB cable. Im sure I could make those work in a pinch.

In all seriousness, a 2 ton vehicle is a very handy self defense weapon.

I usually have my weapons wrapped around the steering wheel at 10 and 2.

tattoo-knuckletat064.jpg

just whatever knife I have on me and there's an ESEE 4 in a sort of emergency kit behind the seat.

But that being said there's usually a glock 19 and an sp101 in the car. Where I've been living lately most people still have and use gun racks in their trucks....

a bottle of lighter fluid and a lighter. come at me motherfuckers

hells angel style

A short metal rod.

Pepper spray is something I need to get for the wife.

Knife on the visor and another behind the seat. Besides my 9.

Mouth piece. Stepping out of the car and looking some asshole in the eye as I slide it into place should be enough to deter most wanna be tough guys

Back