Nintendo just can't compete at the top any more with consoles.

Yeah I already preordered the remake coming out in a couple of months. Love Fire Emblem and I probably will get a switch if they make a legit console release. Path of Radiance was epic
They were saying the switch one was gonna be the first console release since 2006, no title or information outside of that though. I imagine if it was another remake of an older title it would've been announced already, but who knows. Hopefully it's a brand new title.

That guy was pretty mad af Nintendo. Is he you?
IS he black?

No then he's not me, every time I post a black youtube review of the Switch people hate on my post.

Fuckin lmfao @ Ghost flexing about being a PC gamer
6353aa9518cdb79cf343828a3b1afa7c3833cda5790fabd9377dbc231e0cbdcf.jpg

oh god not you... i swear you follow me around looking for a chance to get on my nuts.

IS he black?

No then he's not me, every time I post a black youtube review of the Switch people hate on my post.

Are you talking that guy who made a fake switch and bragged about it like a douche bag?

As it stands i think im gonna be pulling back on just gonna wait an see how nintendo turns out. Upgrade the comp and probably get a ps4 pro instead

All controllers are stupid expensive nowadays. BACK IN MY DAY, a Dual Shock was $25.
Now get off my lawn.

Agreed. $50-$60 is fucking absurd for a stinkin' controller. I guess the PS4 controller is kind of fancy, but still. We've been getting fucked for a while on those things.

"Johnson! What's the one thing a gamer can't go without?"

"Uhhh, a controller?"

"....That's brilliant, Johnson! When you get home tonight, there'll be an extra story on your house."

These posts really struck a nerve with me. I was thinking today I should pick up a second controller for my PS4 sometime so I looked into it. Seems to be $60 or more. Now I'm cheesed that I didn't try to score one at either Black Friday or Boxing Day because I saw them advertised for like $40 or $45. Damn it.

Are you talking that guy who made a fake switch and bragged about it like a douche bag?

As it stands i think im gonna be pulling back on just gonna wait an see how nintendo turns out. Upgrade the comp and probably get a ps4 pro instead
U never answered why u called a pc a 'sexual beast'

And a monitor
A 'Sexual 32"'

U never answered why u called a pc a 'sexual beast'

And a monitor
A 'Sexual 32"'

Do you need an answer to move on? Sexual? Sexy? Nice? Awesome?

you never answer either on which youtuber..

Do you need an answer to move on? Sexual? Sexy? Nice? Awesome?

you never answer either on which youtuber..
You never asked. Just look at the videos I posted.

You should edit your profile pic

"This pc is sexual, guyths"
abx36uqa.jpg

I didnt know you think of me as a nerdy white guy with glasses. That's cute lol
Just shut up and like my post.

I gave u one it's true, "gamer" males are cucks worshipping any female streamer. It promotes feminism to the extreme.

Just shut up and like my post.

I gave u one it's true, "gamer" males are cucks worshipping any female streamer. It promotes feminism to the extreme.

You shut up and maybe i will like you damn post. I already praised your witcher 3 thread because its absolutely brilliant.

425772_f260.jpg

And you should change your profile to this!

It's a sad day today, I realised that Nintendo just can't compete with the other home consoles. They don't even try. They deliberately make consoles that are underpowered so they don't have to compete on an even playing field.

I grew up where they were the top dog battling it out with Sega from the master system through to the 32x and to a lesser extent Atari then later the Jaguar, Neo geo etc.

But since the N64 it's become obvious that they just can't compete on equal footing, and it's resulted in all these gimmicky things they keep coming up with.

The Switch is likely the nail in the coffin unfortunately, as they're too scared to try and compete at the top.
yeh they should be ashamed of themselves at this point. they keep coming out with these stupid gimmick consoles, no power, ZERO games worth a shit, 32GB of storage??? REALLY? the only half decent looking game is zelda and they managed to make link look like a 13yr old girl. nintendo is done. they should just stick to making mobile systems at this point.

yeh they should be ashamed of themselves at this point. they keep coming out with these stupid gimmick consoles, no power, ZERO games worth a shit, 32GB of storage??? REALLY? the only half decent looking game is zelda and they managed to make link look like a 13yr old girl. nintendo is done. they should just stick to making mobile systems at this point.

My my.

Oh how you were wrong.

Even if it won't be 30 million next year, it will be A LOT regardless, as MANY companies are jumping onto The Switch going forward due to its popularity.

Last edited:
LMFAO thanks to whoever resurrected this thread. I’m drowning in people’s wrongness just reading it

Wonder how many of these people are now Switch dick riders.

LMFAO thanks to whoever resurrected this thread. I’m drowning in people’s wrongness just reading it

Wonder how many of these people are now Switch dick riders.

I had to bump it due to the hilarity. :D

The Gamecube sucked and so did the N64 at least compared to the competion.

The industry moved forward with disc based games and Nintendo stayed stubborn using outdated cartridges which hurt the storage capacity so no cool FMVs. PlayStation crushed the N64 because of this. Cartridges are notoriously expensive to manufacture and the console was hard to develop games for which is why 3rd party support dried up.

Then they stayed stubborn with the Gamecube using proprietary UMD style disc and the start of inferior hardware compared to PS2 and Xbox.

That was the last Nintendo console I owned. Barely used it. Think I really only played a lot of FZero GX Metroid Prime games and Wave Race Blue Storm.

N64 did not suck. Stopped reading after that.

Back