Punk Ska Billy Folk and assorted things like that VOL. 2

A song written by one of SA's finest about SA's greatest ska-punk band! The Slashdogs singing about George Bacon's passing.

Saw you in another thread talking bout stompin nazis mr @Jackonfire and thought id come play you a song. or 2 or 3

Isnt it weird to you that so many people think of lefties as hippies and have a hard time picturing one of us laying some fuck down for the count . Member boxers fractures and busted up shin bones and having to do field medicine on your boys from time to time due to them skirmishes. Punks and rudies and 7 different kind of skinheads and jock types just getting together every few days to just enjoy some music and fuck each other up ?

Saw you in another thread talking bout stompin nazis mr @Jackonfire and thought id come play you a song. or 2 or 3

Isnt it weird to you that so many people think of lefties as hippies and have a hard time picturing one of us laying some fuck down for the count . Member boxers fractures and busted up shin bones and having to do field medicine on your boys from time to time due to them skirmishes. Punks and rudies and 7 different kind of skinheads and jock types just getting together every few days to just enjoy some music and fuck each other up ?

Appreciate the songs. It is funny when I see people who think the left is just a bunch of tree hugging hippies. I think they'll be in for a rude awakening if shit goes down. We've been there. We've done that. I still have a scar on my upper lip from taking a boot to the face. Didn't stop me though. I think I rustled a few jimmies in that thread, lol. I said my piece then didn't log in for 3 days due to being just to damn busy. But today I had over 20 notifications from that thread alone, lol. Music though. Thats my medicine. So thanks for the songs.

Thought I'd revive the thread with a classic, one of my all time favorite tunes.

Yeah, I know. Cliche. But what a great fucking punk rock song.

I got to see GG way back in the late 80's. At a VFW no less. Of course when he did his thing, took a shit on the stage, the cops were called. Chaos ensued.

Good times.

I got to see GG way back in the late 80's. At a VFW no less. Of course when he did his thing, took a shit on the stage, the cops were called. Chaos ensued.

Guy was one of a kind. Before I got sober, I used to listen to this on repeat.

I wish he did more acoustic shit. He was a talented motherfucker.

I still rock this on my jacket.

gg_zps1cyv3lbb.jpg

One of the favorite songs of my old best friend who ODd last year.

Bruh.. I was so fucking into Judge Dread when I was younger.

Dude's a fucking legend.

The Wheeler Walker Jr of ska.

Back