-
Lol @ guys saying Struve and Kos.

Fulton by far. 195-46-11 since '96.

We gotta add ;

Macalpinerules wanting to fight Hendricks

KOFinger threads

i'm not done talking. little boy.

images

Brian Peppers was all the rage when I first started posting here. About half of the avatars in the OT were of Brian Peppers.

From knowyourmeme.com:

"Brian Peppers
was a sex offender from Ohio whose hard-to-believe photo was widely circulated on the Internet in 2005.

While it was initially suspected to be fake, online sleuths Snopes.com were able to confirm the photo’s authenticity with Ohio authorities. Snopes even managed to dig up some photos of Brian in highschool

Snopes also suggests that Peppers’ unusual appearance may be due to “a condition such as Apert’s Syndrome or Crouzon’s Syndrome.”

I basically ran out of space, even asked the second poster in this thread to copy part 2. Might update this is the future if the 3rd poster is cooperative :)

This makes me feel so fucking old, I just realized I've been on this forum for 13 years jesus fucking christ what am I doing with my life.

I'd like to add in a possible missing one if anyone hasnt mentioned it (i've only read page 1).

"Shawn from Toronto"

anyone remember or know where to find tim sylvia at the men's wearhouse?

that was magnificent; really really great.

"Asian girl toothpaste gif is mesmerizing" thread on P&M forums. Whatever happened to that thread?

0umSZDt.jpg

Where the hell is the mark walhberg "if I was there 911 wouldn't have gone down like that" meme thread?

So much history all I can think of is the Micheal cro cop thread but you kinda mentioned it with Ronda.

Drunk tank abbot posting? Not so much a meme but historic.

I'm not a fucking groundhog expert - why is that so damm funny? Humour is strange sometimes.

So much history all I can think of is the Micheal cro cop thread but you kinda mentioned it with Ronda.

Drunk tank abbot posting? Not so much a meme but historic.

I'm not a fucking groundhog expert - why is that so damm funny? Humour is strange sometimes.

The humor is in the part where he thought the sound in the video was real... and when confronted he got mad and said he is no groundhog expert.

But explaining a joke kinda kills it. Most people had a laugh including me :)

The humor is in the part where he thought the sound in the video was real... and when confronted he got mad and said he is no groundhog expert.

But explaining a joke kinda kills it. Most people had a laugh including me :)

Oh don't worry I found it funny even just reading it. Shame I missed that one!

Hey guys it might already be mentioned and I'm not sure if it was a real bet but does anyone remember in 2009 the guy that took out a 2nd mortgage or something outrageous to bet on Coleman over shogun???

And I'm sure goober Taylor has been mentioned who was big tims only fan or it WAS big Tim.

Last edited:
Back