Kaepernick or RG3?

• Kaepernick

• RG3

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sir Galahad

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
If you're a GM or an HC of an NFL team in need of a QB. Both Colin Kaepernick and Robert Griffin lll isn't getting much interest from teams.

Are their skills still relevant to become starters? Between Kaepernick and RG3. Who would you pick or not pick and why?

RG3 because he can throw the ball...when healthy.

Wasteland or delete <DirkMavs>?

Hate to say it but Kaep. RGIII's style of play is going to get him killed

Hate to say it but Kaep. RGIII's style of play is going to get him killed

I agree. I think you can actually work with Kaep if you can stop him from being brainwashed by his psycho chick. Griffin's knee is shot. He can't even plant on it. They fucked his career off. It's crazy now since everyone hates him (and he did bring some of it on himself) but he legit tore his knee up trying to win a playoff game and nobody gives him any props whatsoever for doing it

I agree. I think you can actually work with Kaep if you can stop him from being brainwashed by his psycho chick. Griffin's knee is shot. He can't even plant on it. They fucked his career off. It's crazy now since everyone hates him (and he did bring some of it on himself) but he legit tore his knee up trying to win a playoff game and nobody gives him any props whatsoever for doing it
Everyone hates him because he was better than Luck in his first year after being laughed off as hype and a Subway advert, then he got injured and made everyone who vouched for him look dumb. Kaep isn't and shouldn't be regarded as a better QB prime for prime, but in 2017...knee vs no knee, like you said. You right though. I hope he bounces back and does well.

Everyone hates him because he was better than Luck in his first year after being laughed off as hype and a Subway advert, then he got injured and made everyone who vouched for him look dumb. Kaep isn't and shouldn't be regarded as a better QB prime for prime, but in 2017...knee vs no knee, like you said. You right though. I hope he bounces back and does well.

Elephant in the room. You're spot on. I do too. He's a good kid but his career took a shitty turn. His dad has a lot to do with that as well. Adidads too. They talked him into a bullshit marketing campaign that forced him to rush back. Nobody is turning down 25 million.

I honestly think luck is the most overrated QB I've seen. Their OL sucked but he has weapons. He makes terrible decisions

Look at the av. The other i cant disagree what the great Rob Parker once said

Obviously Kaep because he has both of his knees

Healthy rg3 looked like a stud. Kaep is still better then a lot of guys with starting gigs already this year , or the other washed up FAs like Jay. His political stance might keep him unemployed though

The problem with RGIII is his knee... the problem with Kaep is he has zero touch on his throws. It's fastballs or nothing.

The problem with RGIII is his knee... the problem with Kaep is he has zero touch on his throws. It's fastballs or nothing.

He has a pretty good arm. He lost a ton of weight on the Vegan diet and that threw him off

RG3 is more agile than Kaep. If he stays in the pocket more he'll stay healthy. Kaep looks gangly when he runs.
<{MingNope}>
You can't be serious

He has a pretty good arm. He lost a ton of weight on the Vegan diet and that threw him off
Never trust a man that won't eat bacon.

Fucking fruitcake that one.

Broncans should sign both of them