Tyler Manawaroa, why isn't he fighting anymore?

Superior

Chat chit get banged
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone? Guy seemed solid.

After his dismissal due his instagram post, it probably just hit him really hard.

Whatabout the black English guy that was supposed to win the season before last?

Because of white privilege.

No seriously. Calling a 19 year old australian aboriginal kid racist for using the word ':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:' is white privilege.
Well Kajan, who got him in shit, is Native American. But it was stupid regardless of who called him on it.

Tyler didn't make it in over an instagram post, not his talent.

Seems like he just made up his mind that if he wasn't going to make it into the UFC he didn't care

It was probably very disheartening for a young guy like him to be blackballed by the ufc at such an early age.

If I'm 21-22 and the UFC is telling me I'll NEVER receive another opportunity, what is even the point?May as well move on and find another career while he's still young

He beat Nordine Taleb in the house. he could have gone on to big things . Still might i suppose .
What exactly did he do to recieve such a ban?

It was probably very disheartening for a young guy like him to be blackballed by the ufc at such an early age.

If I'm 21-22 and the UFC is telling me I'll NEVER receive another opportunity, what is even the point?May as well move on and find another career while he's still young

It works for Askren though

He's currently signed by the WSOF, but he was signed in like 2014.

No other updates so far.

My guess is that the UFC coming out and saying even if he won he wouldn't get a contract, is pretty final and if your goal is to fight in the UFC and it is 100% not an option, then what's the point.

Back