80's Revival: Synthwave/Vapor/Future/Chillwave/Retro-Electro/Outrun/Etc.

I love Carpenter Brut. That intro followed by the drums and that weird melody sound is pure bliss. Love it

This album surprised me how fucking great it is. Give is a listen through at least once. Oh, and turn that shit up!

Are you badass enough dude to save the POTUS??

Amazing that this is a b side..

I'm currently sat listening to Saint Pepsi and reading William Gibson's seminal cyberpunk book "Burning Chrome". The most 80s night I've had since December 31st 1989.

What a stellar album! Com Truise never disappoints.

Trevor Something has been amazing these last few years. I thought my top 3 all time was untouchable but he is putting so much quality out there

Came here to post a reminder that you got me into the NewRetroWave channel awhile back, and Trevor Something had like p>

I love this stuff. I remember this one video had the coolest electro beat I'd ever heard but the video got taken down and now I can't find it. I don't know what it's called or anything which really bums me the fuck out. I can still remember the main beat in my head but that's about it. Sad. I hope I can find it again someday. :oops:

This track got dem 80s martial arts movie vibes going on. One of my current favorite tracks to listen right now

Back