Biased's Shenanigans

Broke 220 and weighed 219 Friday morning, this weekend I was less strict but healthy options besides the alcohol. Not sure on current weight.
Saturday: Boxing pad work, some some basic drills and combos.
Sunday: Grappling for 5x5 min rounds, held pads for 3, then learned some take downs and technique for cage take downs. Specifically running a single leg off the cage with gable grip and big focus on head positioning, running a double off the cage, using the cage to bounce and pull legs out, and a take down set up from open when they grab a glove, popping it up and running a sort of duck under into a double.

Was offered another short notice match in 2 weeks, against a guy that looked horrible on video. I know I should probably take it and make an easy couple of bucks but work has been crazy the last 2-3 weeks. A lot of over time and I am just not really in the mood, I always feel like I need a nap haha. Went in to work late and finished up writing 8 notes I had left, afterwards I did some TRX squats, jump squats, TRX SL lunges and some heel rollers. Nothing crazy, just got a small burn in the legs and barely broke a sweat. Probably a 10' workout.

Wednesday morning I woke up with a RHR of 50 laying down, no workout due to a long ass day at work.

Today: About to head out and buy a lawn mower and probably mow, some sort of exercise this evening for sure.

you taking that fight?
No sir. Decided not to since work has been busy and I would have had to request off the Friday for travel, weigh ins, etc. No matches lined up either although I know there is a show in my home town in a little while and they contacted me about potentially being on it. No real news other than "we will try to find you someone."

Yesterday: Alot of goblet squats, pushups, ab work, rev pec flys.

Today: High rep squats, some shrugs, KB presses.

Bunch of pushups and different variations, goblet squats, pistols, shrugs, farmers walk, military presses.

Boxing: worked a stiff jab, probing jab, double jab, triple jab while pivoting, a 121. Boxing coach really fried my left arm.

Friday: 5 or 6 rounds of boxing padwork with my mma striking coach, blending in what my boxing coach is teaching. Worked on a couple of entrances against a lefty.

Today: my second 35lb kb came in so I did some squats, presses, renegade rows, pushups, calf raises, shrugs, bench, with both. Going to watch some local fights tonight.

Fight were good. Buddy won. Wild night after.
This morning did some pad work on a training partners driveway, took turns and light sparred

Evening: 5-8 mins trying out a new jump rope that I love. KB farmers carry, some presses and curls along with it.

Last edited:
KB ab workout, a few squats, calf raises, shrugs, curls, rows. Not a ton and not very hard.

10 mins jumping rope and cross overs, etc

Wednesday I did some KB stuff, abs.
Thursday: Boxing single session with coach E. Conditioning work- straight punches on bag for 3, 2 min rounds but I didn't make it. Fatigued, was getting pushed hard. Then technique focus on. Jabs, 1-2, 1-2-1, double jabs, 1-2-1-2, etc.
Friday: L arm is fried, legit hard to lift it up lmao. Didn't do anything today but work.
Saturday: Cornering some friends in some cage fights, planning on skipping some rope or something in the morning.

Saturday: Didn't do anything, except i held some pads and moved around with some training partners back stage getting warmed up for fights. Had 3 buddies fighting, won 2.
Sunday: So far, 15 mins skipping rope on my back porch, light ab work, weighted bridges, dead bugs, stretches, neck work. L arm is still incredibly sore but I have been stretching it and trying to keep it warmed up.
Weight was 223 after drinking a lot of fluids, abs are coming back it appears.

Tuesday: 1 on 1 with boxing coach, focus on jabs and catching jabs and throwing 12s long and straight.

Wednesday, today: 10 mins liss jog, 5 min sprint intervals, trx squats, heel rollers, lat pull downs

Boxing:
Padwork, focus on the jab, double, 12 and 121 and 22 with a small step in between. Apparently leaning too much on my cross instead of twisting at the hip to make the distance. Also worked catching a jab and countering with a 12.
3 speed rounds of 12's 1min each with 1 min rest. Shoulders probably going to be sore tomorrow.
225 after pigging out.

Friday: Nothing.
Saturday: 2 rounds flowing, light sparring trading combos. Alternating rounds on bag (mostly kicks) and padwork. Worked some stuff on pawing with the R hand with pulls and jabs or dart. Finished with pullups, body weight rows, dips and TRX squats.
Sunday (today): 3 rounds padwork, several rounds on the bag. Focus was flowing between lefty and righty and footwork while bag work was on cranking out kicks. Planned binge this weekend on pizza, sweets and alcohol while watching Wlad v Joshua. 228lbs currently. Plan is to do a mini cut to keep weight lower. Goal is to lean up for possible 205 lb fight this summer.

Last edited:
Monday: long work day. Did 100 trx squats, some kb bridges, dead bugs with 2 35 lb kbs, some pushups, shrugs.

Getting offers for fights here and there the last week, haven't taken any officially but tentatively took one for June. Killed the diet game yesterday and today, even have my lunch packed for tomorrow and cals counted.

Today: Boxing with E, did some basic foot work stuff with jabs thrown in, lot of bag work focused on jabs, doubles, triples, 112, 121s, and then finished out with two 1 minute burn out rounds of 12s.

Yesterday (Wednesday): long work day, did some dead bugs with kettlebells and some trx SL lunges.

Today: Boxing cx, so I did house stuff and mowed.

Woke up at 220.4
Morning heart rate of 53 laying down

Last edited:
16 hr CEU this weekend over manual techniques, didn't get any practices in.
Did some shrugs and lower trap work via trx like pullups. Seminar had crap food so I ate pretty terrible this weekend.

Back