Does anyone else get redirected to spam when on mobile?

Think about all the prizes you've won, don't be so ungrateful.

Sherdog was pretty much unusable before I got an adblocker a few months ago. Now I only have a few problems here and there

Easy fix though

IMG_2669.JPG It comes and goes for me. Sometimes I can go weeks without any pop-ups n such and sometimes it's every other minute. Still love that sherdog though

Peasants. I have no such problem. Kneel before me

Yup. All the fucking time. Also whenever I try to type a reply on mobile it lags and barely registers

That happens to me a lot on mobile. I get about 5 words written and then it freezes up.

On my LG I sometimes can't even type without a delay, let alone going 5 minutes with no add.

On the iPad it works well but sometimes the key board won't stay on screen while Im typing. I just use the web page when Im trying to do some forum roasting

yes and I deleted it now I get pop ups

It's annoying as fuck. I basically try to avoid this site if I'm on my phone.

You've won a gift card! Please give all vital information so we can send it to you!

Mobile browsing sucks in general if you use Chrome because Chrome doesn't allow adblockers on mobile. Pretty shitty of them when you think about it since one of the main reasons Chrome got a large share of the PC market is because of the adblockers you can install.

Yep. I get fake amazon gift card ads that lock up my phone, force me to restart the app so I can try and open a new tab so I can close the old one before it pops back up and locks up chrome again. Good ol’ (((Sherdog))).

Like aftee a few mins of browsing the browser redirects to uncloseable spam. Only happens on my phone and on sherdog
I'm on a iPhone 4s and it's awful with the browser but I have never had an issue with the sherdog app.

I would upgrade my phone but I am still regretting giving up my blackberry for this pos.

"fool me once shame on me, fool me twice...well the point is you can't fool me again."

George W Bush

Javascript enables dirty shit redirects and popups.

Back