NiOh DLC

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
First major NiOh DLC drops tomorrow. Supposedly 10 new missions. Copped the season pass. Prepare for some fresh rage and salt.

I just read about this an hour ago. Totally forgot it was releasing in early May. Any idea what time? I wonder if it's a midnight thing or sometime tomorrow.

There's also a huge patch out now that supposedly includes PVP. It's like 6 GB so taking a while to download.

THey really humbled the release of this DLC. FIRst it didn't release at midnight, now who knows when the fuck it comes out. Trying to keep a game relevant in the face of stiff competition and they are fucking it up already

Ok beat the first mission. Really good and the boss was awesome looking. THe new weapon is pretty sweet.

New bosses hit insanely hard. Like 1 shots all over the place.

Just got home and see it's available in the PS Store. Finally.

Cleavers, Odachi and what looks like a dragonslayer great axe have been added, plus some new armor. I assume I'm at what is the final boss, it one shotted me every attempt, even with Sloth on. Might take a break and try some pvp.

I've had a couple of pvp matches now and it's pretty cool when it works. The second guy one shot me at level 135 so I assume he had a divine+10 or higher weapon and some crazy buff.

I have no idea how matchmaking works and if it's based on level or what.

I've had a couple of pvp matches now and it's pretty cool when it works. The second guy one shot me at level 135 so I assume he had a divine+10 or higher weapon and some crazy buff.

I have no idea how matchmaking works and if it's based on level or what.
I heard matchmaking is shit and you can get stuck against max level dudes

The final boss has me screaming already. Had it one hit from death and my lw ran out and I died. It does critical attacks and whatnot a lot.

I heard matchmaking is shit and you can get stuck against max level dudes

The final boss has me screaming already. Had it one hit from death and my lw ran out and I died. It does critical attacks and whatnot a lot.
I think I finally made it to the first boss but haven't gone in yet.

There is a courtyard with like three of those tall fuckers... do you know what they're guarding, that item in the middle? Is it worth killing all those things?

Meh, it's just a monk's hammer.

Pretty tough boss though. Watching DSP fight him at the same time. lol

If they brought this to pc (they wont) I would shit. Games looks so dope.

It's amazing how little I care about this.

Weird, I think I burnt myself out on it. Maybe I'll revisit it later this year.

It's amazing how little I care about this.

Weird, I think I burnt myself out on it. Maybe I'll revisit it later this year.
I haven't seen anything revolutionary yet so you're probably not missing much. There are new enemies and cool weapons but the first location seems like more of the same when it comes to level design.

For 10 bucks, 4 bosses and some weapons, it beats the shit out of Ashes of Ariandel.

Back