Persona 5

Just did the Hawaii trip

God damn that was way too long a sequence of constant cutscenes. I'm used to long scenes like that in JRPGs but this was just overkill. From the night before the trip to almost the entire week after you can do jack shit after school because of Morgana's whining and the ensuing search for him. I could have spent all those evenings doing something, but it ended up as lost time. Really wish the game didn't limit you so often with these things.

Ps4 user here, wanting to start playing P5 but is there any game i should play before it? For continuity?

Ps4 user here, wanting to start playing P5 but is there any game i should play before it? For continuity?

Nope.

Each game is self-contained. People/places from the previous games are mentioned in passing by news reports etc (tip of the hat to long time players).

Just beat the final palace..that was a slog. Holy shit, Atlus..why? P3 and P4 had their finales crafted perfectly. Get to a spot, wait for a date, continue to advance. Not "go on a 5 part fetch quest that gives a little exposition that takes way too long."

Only redeeming factor was the boss fight after the fetch quest.

In early August right now and going through Palace 4, and the story still hasn't hooked me yet. I'm really enjoying the game and all of the stuff to do, but the story still feels like it's marching forward with no real urgency.

I love all of the upgraded gameplay mechanics over P3 and P4, everything works so well together, but as of now I still much prefer the stories in P3 and P4 by a long shot.

In early August right now and going through Palace 4, and the story still hasn't hooked me yet. I'm really enjoying the game and all of the stuff to do, but the story still feels like it's marching forward with no real urgency.

I love all of the upgraded gameplay mechanics over P3 and P4, everything works so well together, but as of now I still much prefer the stories in P3 and P4 by a long shot.

Which palace did you just finish? The story hooked me at the pyramid palace.

Which palace did you just finish? The story hooked me at the pyramid palace.

I'm in the Pyramid palace now. they've foreshadowed a few things that I know are going to be major plot points, but they haven't developed yet. I know a story reveal is coming, glad to see it's coming soon.

I'm in the Pyramid palace now. they've foreshadowed a few things that I know are going to be major plot points, but they haven't developed yet. I know a story reveal is coming, glad to see it's coming soon.

The story goes at a pretty good pace imo, the build up is worth it so far. I just finished the palace directly after the pyramid and I'm loving the story overall so far.

Palace 6 was awesome and much needed after palace five was the only 'not amazing' part of this game so far (mainly due to stupid robots who have physical wall requiring SP use)

Palace 6 was awesome and much needed after palace five was the only 'not amazing' part of this game so far (mainly due to stupid robots who have physical wall requiring SP use)

It did suck but by that time I had Takemi maxed out and my love interest so I was able to buy enough SP3 adhesives to have one for every member of my party. Helps out SO much, making any palace doable in one day.

This bitch is so ugly

NmFlYTI1ZTE2MSMvYWtldm1QYjRHYjM1N0JQeWZDNGJwQ0sxVzRjPS8yeDg0OjE0Mzh4ODE2LzE2MDB4OTAwL2ZpbHRlcnM6Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2FtZHBhZHFndXlkeWR4ZHdmdGt5dnRqdnozMXFsb3BqdW5kY3FsdmxpZW5nNXBrYnBoZ3c3Zzl1cmplcWVqMDMuanBn.jpg

Chie Satonaka is still my favorite over the last few games.

2125691-chiep4g.png

tumblr_nk7vxzeYKu1si48w3o1_500.png

If we're talking P5 best girls, no one compares to Takemi

maxresdefault.jpg

This boss rush is bullshit

3 archangels, the last one constantly buffing and summoning? That's absolutely shit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

makoto best girl. then futaba and then maidfu

Niijima.Makoto.full.2051120.jpg

Makoto isn't even top 5. Don't understand why she's so popular.

Takemi
Kawakami
Futaba
Hifumi
Chihaya
Ohya

Makoto isn't even top 5. Don't understand why she's so popular.

Takemi
Kawakami
Futaba
Hifumi
Chihaya
Ohya

takemi is a try hard

ohya dresses like a guy and has a guy haircut

chihaya is a smelly hippy

the other 3 are good options

makoto is best grill tho, she is cute and innocent

takemi is a try hard

ohya dresses like a guy and has a guy haircut

chihaya is a smelly hippy

the other 3 are good options

makoto is best grill tho, she is cute and innocent

Takemi is a genius doctor and sexy punk chick. Easy best girl for me. I have a thing for girls with shorter hair so Ohya is awesome, especially since she likes to drink a lot.

Makoto isn't that bad, just comes off as a little prude and annoying sometimes.

I fucked all the bitches, They all can get it.

On what I assume is the last part of this game (mementos depths). Gonna miss this sooooooo much. Going right to Nier or Nioh, Japanese game addiction has become strong

Back