AQUAMAN Movie ($67.4 Million U.S. Opening Weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are all these fucking DC movies going to be released within 5 minutes of eachother???

He is old and bellow average but hey I do have good memories with some of his older movies. :D

Depends how they pull it off.. maybe he can make it work.

Considering the limited amount of screen-time he is likely to have going by that description, he will probably do fine.

I consider this pretty bad news.

He's kind of terrible.
abb335527795e1502fbbf1240a1d8b4c2fda80a33e528cf52c7fc8bd70dd6304.jpg

I actually like it. If you're going to have Jason Momoa as your protagonist, you can't really complain about Dolph Lundgren in a supporting role. He fits that world and his acting has actually improved somewhat over the years.

Last edited:
He is old and bellow average but hey I do have good memories with some of his older movies. :D

Depends how they pull it off.. maybe he can make it work.

He was surprisingly good in Universal Soldier: Regeneration. The movie wasn't great, but he and JCVD actually carried it with their acting.

He's kind of terrible.

Glad i'm not the only one thinking that. He's beyond overacting, i cringe every time i see him in a role.

At least he'll match momoa height wise. So it won't look like he's fighting a midget like mighty mouse

One good thing about it, i guess

Last edited:

He's kind of terrible.

If he has to do any type of real acting, I can't see it going too well. He can be a good generic villain wing man though. Not much acting, just looking tough and getting beaten up 3/4 into the movie.

I like it. I was glad to see him in Arrow this season and think he'll do well.

I love it... they just need to write & direct him properly to mask his generic acting style. Either way though.. I like seeing him in movies.

Update: May 2, 2017

James Wan Shares Photo for First Day of Shooting on AQUAMAN

Update: May 15, 2017

POWER RANGERS Star Ludi Lin Joins Jason Momoa in AQUAMAN

Ludi-Lin-Aquaman-Dragonlord.jpg

Chinese actor Ludi Lin, who recently starred as the Black Ranger in Liongate’s Power Rangers reboot, has landed the role of Murk in Warner Bros’ James Wan-directed DC superhero film Aquaman.

Jason Momoa is starring in the film, which WB recently pushed back from its original release date in October to December 21, 2018.

In the comics, Murk is the leader of the front-line army of Atlantis known as the Men-of-War and Aquaman’s trusted ally. Amber Heard, Patrick Wilson, Nicole Kidman, Willem Dafoe, Dolph Lundgren, Yahya Abdul-Mateen, and Temuera Morrison co-star.

The role marks the first major casting for the up-and-comer Lin since Power Rangers, which bowed in theaters March and had a solid weekend opening of $40.5 million.

http://deadline.com/2017/05/power-rangers-star-ludi-lin-aquaman-warner-bros-1202094026/

OK, now at least the color scheme is going to be more lively than the one for Justice League.

If Mera's outfit looks this much better with proper lighting, I am very curious about how Momoa's costume will look like in his movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back