Locked TV Show Thread (Hitman TV Series from Hulu; Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
TV Show Thread vol. 15

Welcome. This thread is for TV show news and discussion. Feel free to talk about your favorite shows in here as we have a lot of TV buffs who regularly post in here. You could also check in to see or ask around what new shows to watch or if they're good or not.

Note: Some of your posts might be copied and re-posted to the show's individual thread.

Tip: If you want to read the post relating to the thread title, go to the last page or use the "Search" function (magnifying glass icon on the upper right corner) because sometimes that particular post will get buried under all the news and discussion.

Link to previous thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/130210173/

New Images from GAME OF THRONES Season 7 Show Off One Big Dragon

000256576.jpg

000255443.jpg

arya.jpg

Can't wait. That thing is huge. That's what she said.

First Trailer for FEAR THE WALKING DEAD Season 3; Premieres June 4

212esc.jpg

AlertVastFinnishspitz-max-14mb.gif

ConstantBlackDragonfly-max-14mb.gif

FortunateWildFulmar-max-14mb.gif

GlassForsakenBigmouthbass-max-14mb.gif

I'm rewatching the first season of Twin Peaks and I'm about 6 episodes in.

This was one of my favorite TV shows ever but I don't know if I'll still be able to say that after I'm done rewatching the series. I found a lot of cringeworthy and maybe overacting moments like Laura's mom's annoying anguish scenes, Bobby's melodramatic shouting, Leland's crazy turn and a few other scenes. Very Lynch-esque but still obnoxious.

But what still holds up from my memory are the girls of the show. One of the P4P best looking actresses assembled on a TV show. Prime Madchen Amick was my crush back then and she still looks drop dead gorgeous on the show. Freckle-less and prime Lara Flynn Boyle and Sherilyn Fenn still look smoking hot as well.

Agent Cooper and the rest are still great as I remembered them.

db02a351dd06ad07a718be4c48aad192.jpg

Samurai Jack just had its series finale. What a ride. Season 5 has been fantastic. The new Adult Swim timeslot allowed to show more liberties with blood, violence and kills.

Samurai-Jack-S05E06.jpg

Luke Cage is pretty good so far. Is Jessica Jones worth a watch?
Jessica Jones is worth a watch but there's a few repetitive scenes and the plot sometimes goes around in circles.

Continue watching Luke Cage, it'll get duller and tedious with each episode.

Fuck what you talkin bout, Twin Peaks in this hoe.

But really. When the intro came on I got real emotional.

Luke Cage is pretty good so far. Is Jessica Jones worth a watch?
The entire second half of LC is suspect. It's jarring how different both parts of the same series can be so different in quality.

JJ is pretty good, and is my second fave of the Marvel Netflix series besides Daredevil. The villain is easily the most terrifying of all of them. It stumbles a bit at times, but is still worth the watch.

IMO, Iron Fist is the only one I wouldn't recommend you actually watch. Zzz's from start to finish. I wish I had known this before I got through it, but one reviewer said you could watch the first episode, the last episode, and not miss anything important in the middle. He was right. Sadly, the action couldn't even make up for the bad dramatic scenes. I think @Anung Un Rama calls it "white belt aikido"...

bobby-vanessa-sasheer-snl.jpg

Two cast members, and Sasheer Zamata, left SNL.

I really hope Melissa Villaseñor can step into Bayer's shoes -- I'd like to see what she can do with more on her plate. I wonder who the next fat guy's gonna be.

bobby-vanessa-sasheer-snl.jpg

Two cast members, and Sasheer Zamata, left SNL.

I really hope Melissa Villaseñor can step into Bayer's shoes -- I'd like to see what she can do with more on her plate. I wonder who the next fat guy's gonna be.
I'm going to miss Bobby, one of my favorite cast members. Vanessa was pretty decent but got less and less screen time thanks to Kate McKinnon (and deservedly so). Sasheer was meh and forgettable.

Supergirl finale

Cheesy. Shitty. Meh.

Superman looks like he's been doing some cardio. Lots and lots of cardio. Where your gains at, brah? You even know what gains are?

Also, how long are they going to drag out this "Lena Luthor doesn't know Kara's Supergirl" thing? They're best friends. Time for Kara to let a girl know.

Last edited:
I just started watching American Crime on Netflix.

This show is much more realistic and nuanced than I would expect from ABC. It's not surprising it didn't have much success with the moronic mainstream audiences that gobble up NCIS and Big Bang Theory.

Supergirl finale

Cheesy. Shitty. Meh.

Superman looks like he's been doing some cardio. Lots and lots of cardio. Where your gains at, brah? You even know what gains are?

Also, how long are they going to drag out this "Lena Luthor doesn't know Kara's Supergirl" thing? They're best friends. Time for Kara to let a girl know.
Well at least they let us know that Cat Grant isn't that stupid and she knew all along Kara is Supergirl.

Super meh Supergirl season finale.

I do not like that they made Supergirl to be stronger and more powerful than Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back