2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Almost time. Toss out the questions, predictions, rankings, arguments, etc.

Im curious where folks are comfortable taking Ajayi.

McCaffery bless.

pretty cool that Yahoo has David Johnson as #1 overall pre-draft. Carson Palmer aint doing shit this season, so expect a lot of touches and receptions by DJ. But I probably take Bell if I had the chance. Look out for Demarco Murray. He had a great season last year and looks like he will have another one.

Who is the number 1 QB this year? Rodgers? Newton? Ice?

It's always fascinating to follow where the rooks get drafted.

pretty cool that Yahoo has David Johnson as #1 overall pre-draft. Carson Palmer aint doing shit this season, so expect a lot of touches and receptions by DJ. But I probably take Bell if I had the chance. Look out for Demarco Murray. He had a great season last year and looks like he will have another one.

Who is the number 1 QB this year? Rodgers? Newton? Ice?
Palmer wont last the season imo. DJ is a no brainer for number 1 pick for me. Even over Bell.

Can argue either way for DJ or Bell imo. I won't be touching Ajayi in any round.

I'll probably still go Bell. I'll let somebody else get Ajayi as well

I hope to land DeMarGAWD this year.

Wonder where McCaffrey will fall

McGOATfrey goes late second round imo.

Yeah if I've got a late 2nd round pick, I'm taking a hard look at drafting him. Depending on how reports are, maybe even earlier

Him and Can are gonna be a brutal combo

Yeah if I've got a late 2nd round pick, I'm taking a hard look at drafting him. Depending on how reports are, maybe even earlier

Him and Can are gonna be a brutal combo
LBs gonna have their hands full to say the least.

I like McCoy to have one last good year, they didn't add much to compete with him. Hell surprise in ppr, at least

Like what the Chargers did for their Oline, in the draft at least, and imagine they can't be as snake bit with injuries again. Therefore, Gordon gets even better, and Rivers had a top 8 year.

Jameis Winston has gotta break out, right?

I like McCoy to have one last good year, they didn't add much to compete with him. Hell surprise in ppr, at least

Like what the Chargers did for their Oline, in the draft at least, and imagine they can't be as snake bit with injuries again. Therefore, Gordon gets even better, and Rivers had a top 8 year.

Jameis Winston has gotta break out, right?
Mike Evans balled out last season thanks a lot to an improved Winston. I think they will have a good season.

No. He gets hurt too much and sucks on the road.
I'm more curious about late round steals and sleepers.
Ill aim for a Ryan, Carr, Stafford around round 4-5. Then grab The Baby Factory Rivers etc around round 8-9. Same as always.

I may reach a little early for Carr and Mariota. I really expect both of them to ball out. Or snap their legs in half. Either way.

I really think Mike Williams is in a great situation in Can Diego. Probably the rook I'm highest on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back