Schaub: "Let me get my whistle wet and jump in between [Goldberg and Mauro]"

Schaub is kissing Coker's bum a lot lately will make his into broadcast

They'd have to get rid of Jimmy Smith to do that

a little off topic but why was goldberg released from ufc?

Such an ignorant statement. He's ultra, ultra successful and right now is the peak of his relevance/earning power.
Ultra ultra... Okay. Have you ever listened to that dumb mutherfucker?

Jimmy Smith is the GOAT MMA color commentator.

ill miss him, he wasn't the best but been listening to him for such a long time

It's one of those deals where you don't know what you have until it's gone. I hated Goldberg when he was commentating, but at least he sounded human. He was like this wide-eyed child who didn't know exactly what was going on around him but was fascinated with it nonetheless.

Considering what we've had to listen to post-Goldy, I actually look forward to hearing him commentate again. Especially if it means I never have to hear Sean Grande again.

didn't know goldberg went to bellator, poor them, they got the worst of the UFC (but dana) and now schaub ? mauro is only one I can stand in these 3.

I've always thought that Goldie was a terrible commentator, but a lot people were actually upset when he got fired.

Additionally, he's recognizable to casual fans, so it's actually a smart play.

Sarcasm is easy to
Detect
Somewhat. Networking can be both smart and gross. If you make friends with people only because of business opportunities and social standings, thats gross and smart. Not saying if thats what Schaub is doing, but who knows.

Schaub would do horrible, Especially since he wouldn't be able to agree with everything that comes out of Rogan's mouth. #yesman

Somewhat. Networking can be both smart and gross. If you make friends with people only because of business opportunities and social standings, thats gross and smart. Not saying if thats what Schaub is doing, but who knows.
Lol thats what networking is... building relationships with the motive of financial gain. If you think thats "gross". Good luck

I love Goldberg. Him saying "and here we go!" and "it's all over!" always hyped things up a little more for me. He also had a more human aspect than any of the other commentators. It made it more enjoyable.

Back