The GOAT Superstar Platinum Mike Perry Shoop Thread

I was having a shitty day but then My Plat Nation came through with a dose of platinum shoop to make everything alright

PlatinumBless

man does this thread ever fucking deliver, those shoops are beautiful

probably the best collection of shoops of a single topic on sherdog?

vHgJOAz.jpg

Can someone raid Jehu's twitter or the old chat for the "BlackBelt with dem bootstraps one"?

Slaughtering the Wolf Pack:
bo0hqgJ.jpg

Cx6UsZX.jpg
Damn bro, I love Platinum.......but I will strangle the fool that shoots a wolf. Seriously, I own a wolf and the one on the bottom far right looks just like my best friend. The only difference between a dog and a wolf is that wolves are more loyal and are smarter. That is shit is so unbelieveably ignorant and pathetic.

Damn bro, I love Platinum.......but I will strangle the fool that shoots a wolf. Seriously, I own a wolf and the one on the bottom far right looks just like my best friend. The only difference between a dog and a wolf is that wolves are more loyal and are smarter. That is shit is so unbelieveably ignorant and pathetic.
I hear you bro. It was just to piss off the wolf pack. They are actually my favourite animal.

I hear you bro. It was just to piss off the wolf pack. They are actually my favourite animal.

He shouldn't have a wolf as a pet. They're also not nearly as loyal to man as dogs are, dogs have been bred to be domestic and obedient.

Awesome thread. Lots of Plat shoops I haven't seen yet. Still a lot out there not yet posted too!

v88nRF9.jpg

Popcorn Bless​

Back