MCGREGOR vs MAYWEATHER: Who Are You Rooting For?

Who Do You HOPE Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Forget who you *think* will win for a second...

Who do you WANT to win?

Conor. Doubt he'd win but rooting for him.

I want Conor to get embarrased and clowned.So Mayweather

Got to root for Conor, MMA is my sport but Mayweather will make it look like a wife beating.

Floyd

Been a fan before i got into mma
Think this is a freakshow though so a part of me wouldn't mind conor smacking him around but 0 chance of that

On sherdog, rooting for Mayweather

In real life, prob Conor, lol

Why would I root for a woman beating scumbag? I hope Conor KOs him for the laughs plus he is actually not a criminal.

Hoping for a Mcgregor shock the world upset over that women beater. But I doubt this fight lives up to the hype.

This will be the first time ever I will be rooting for Conor

The answer to both...

mcgregor-strut-2.gif

I dont get how anyone can be an MMA fan, know what Sherdog.com is, and not root for Conor in this fight. Mayweather is a wife beater and Conor is not only the face of our sport, but is a loyal family man that has the ultimate rags to riches story. I get you not liking Conor's fight promo/antics pre fight, but to not root for him, the biggest underdog of all time, against the most impossible opponent to beat, an opponent that is a true douche, just makes no sense.

I'll be rooting for Conor. Can't stand the guy or his fans but what he's done is insane and he's now representing the sport I love in the biggest fight we'll see this decade.

I hope he pulls off the impossible and KO's him clean.

Pulling for Floyd but i think Conor crushes him easily

Neither of them. I want this to end embarrassingly for the both of them. Make it controversial, like Conor tries some spinning stuff and gets DQed, or Floyd pulls a Victor Ortiz.

I hope they both lose somehow. Double NO. And I'm a fan of Connor the MMA fighter, the novice boxer chasing a big pay day? Not so much.

Where's the "Guy slowly pointing gun to his head.gif" option?

mzlrXau.gif

Back