Count down year by year with real world facts!

For the first time, Coca-Cola is sold in bottles.

Commemorative_Coca_Cola_bottles.jpg

And for that added kick, Coca-Cola used to have COCAINE in it until 1903!!!

Now that's the good coke!

Webb C. Ball introduces railroad chronometers, which become the general railroad timepiece standards in North America.

Webster_Clay_Ball_Clockmaker.jpg

Yeah no wonder he went by Webb C..... "Clay Ball" .... that's unfortunate

Railroad chronometers, or Railroad Standard Watches, are specialized timepieces that once were crucial for safe and correct operation of trains in many countries. A system called Timetable and Train Order, which relied on highly accurate timekeeping, was used to ensure that two trains could not be on the same stretch of track at the same time.

howser11cu.jpg

approve1.JPG

P.S I'm having a great time traveling back through time with topic and it gets more fun and interesting for me the further back I go. I never would have known many of these things otherwise. Come on people play along it's free :p

ellis4a.jpg

5-Aerial-view-looking-northwest.gif

Ellis Island, in New York Harbor, was the gateway for over 12 million immigrants to the United States as the nation's busiest immigrant inspection station from 1892 until 1954

It's also the site where Magneto tried to use that machine to turn people to mutants in the first X-Men film!!!

xmen12-1343605544.jpg

James Naismith invents basketball. Shortly after we had this
1DC8B68E-2F89-40EF-96BA-8E293CC00214_zpswirbreja.gif

Delicious.

Also, Nikolas Tesla invented the tesla coil. He used this device to show thousands of people how inferior they were.
6AC3127D-6237-49F9-8FC9-3102FFCE77D5_zpsrhra5gza.jpeg

You tell em, Buddy.

James Naismith invents basketball. Shortly after we had this
1DC8B68E-2F89-40EF-96BA-8E293CC00214_zpswirbreja.gif

Delicious.

Also, Nikolas Tesla invented the tesla coil. He used this device to show thousands of people how inferior they were.
6AC3127D-6237-49F9-8FC9-3102FFCE77D5_zpsrhra5gza.jpeg

You tell em, Buddy.

No joke, I worked at a grocery store with James Naismith's great Grandson (or great great) I forget

North Dakota State University is founded in Fargo.

That was it though, quiet year.

No joke, I worked at a grocery store with James Naismith's great Grandson (or great great) I forget
I worked at a movie theater in sacramento and Mel Gibson was watching from the projector booth, i think it was The Patriot

I also met Chris Weber and later when i worked at walmart i kicked Mike Bibby out of the parkinglot because he had his all murdered out escalade parked in a disabled spot.

Just saying cause its funny, you never know when you are gonna meet a famous person

I worked at a movie theater in sacramento and Mel Gibson was watching from the projector booth, i think it was The Patriot

I also met Chris Weber and later when i worked at walmart i kicked Mike Bibby out of the parkinglot because he had his all murdered out escalade parked in a disabled spot.

Just saying cause its funny, you never know when you are gonna meet a famous person

Wow ...

So talk about 1889!!

1989 is the fifth studio album by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift released on October 27, 2014, through Big Machine Records. Swift began composing the album following release of previous studio effort, Red

1989 is the fifth studio album by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift released on October 27, 2014, through Big Machine Records. Swift began composing the album following release of previous studio effort, Red

Bro

Gimme a real fact for 1889 !!!

December 25 – Glenfiddich single malt Scotch whisky is first produced.

Guess Santa got more than cookies that year

literally i cant find anything funny or cool that happend in 1886. ill leave it up to you guys

literally i cant find anything funny or cool that happend in 1886. ill leave it up to you guys

American pharmacist Dr. John Pemberton invents a carbonated beverage that will be named Coca-Cola.

John_Pemberton.jpg

And so it begins!!

smallsizeforfat.jpg

----

Also France Gives the United States the Statue of Liberty as a gift!

liberty.jpg

A now super prominent American icon, which was never ignored, even though they renamed "French Fries" to "Freedom Fries" that time :p

Back