ISIS, Iraq, Syria

Videer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Continuing for yet another thread from the previous one http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/isis-syria-iraq-thread.3268667/

And what would be a better way to kick this one off than to show Al Qaeda anti-terror raids against IS cells in Idlib after suicide bombings few days ago, I kid you not!

Captured communication equipment, IEDs and weapons:

DEDdfjcXYAA2EVV.jpg

DEUVgHsXUAQYfDl.jpg

DEUj4vFXcAAPmCi.jpg

But how?

DEUj4vRXgAAVNyF.jpg

Checkpoints for VBIEDs:

Bashar al-Assad did absolutely nothing wrong

I really don't understand what's going on in those pictures. Looks like the guy had a very complicated xbox set up.

Hopefully this'll be the last thread but I don't think it will

I really don't understand what's going on in those pictures. Looks like the guy had a very complicated xbox set up.

That is too funny. It looks like the drug bust of a marijuana dealer in Texas or Socal.

I for one miss the the guy who would put heavy in front of every other word ie "heavy islamic tank"...he was probably btfo in syria and rightfully so

Al-Qaeda anti-terrorist raids against ISIS? It's like a strip club bashing a brothel for being full of whores.

Bashar al-Assad did absolutely nothing wrong
Not being an Israeli and American puppet is the greatest crime you can commit as a dictator. See Saudi Arabia for good behavior.

How pathetic is Isis.

There are 9 year olds in Texas with a more impressive collection of guns and survival equipment...

How pathetic is Isis.

There are 9 year olds in Texas with a more impressive collection of guns and survival equipment...

it is simple numbers. For every 50 people who decided to flee the middle east as a Migrant/refugee, there was 1 who decided to buy into the fanatical shit and go jihad. Unfortunately, 1 out of 50 is still a few hundred thousand.

i dont see how any of this is our (USA's) problem, other than killing those who are a threat to us

They dont have coaxial splitters in the Middle East yet. He wanted to switch from ps2 to xbox back and forth, but his tv only has one coaxial slot. What to do????

i dont see how any of this is our (USA's) problem, other than killing those who are a threat to us
CIA provides funds, weapons and training to these "moderate" rebel groups, and these groups have a tendency to cooperate with radical jihadist factions. In the end, Al-Qaeda's Syrian branch (HTS) has a funny way of getting a lion's share of American aid. There are also a few incidents where Syrian army positions get "accidentally" bombed by US air force just before ISIS offensives in Syria.

CIA provides funds, weapons and training to these "moderate" rebel groups, and these groups have a tendency to cooperate with radical jihadist factions. In the end, Al-Qaeda's Syrian branch (HTS) has a funny way of getting a lion's share of American aid. There are also a few incidents where Syrian army positions get "accidentally" bombed by US air force just before ISIS offensives in Syria.
Ok fact check on post
-Cia provides very little weaponry to the few non kurd groups they are a supplier to
-the 'lions share ' of u.s aid has gone to kurdish groups like sdf currently taking raqqua

-hts core ie the formerly alqueda linked nursra is actualy largely self supplied , its only known foriegn supplier seems to be quatar

-there was one incident in deir el zour where we accidently bombed the other bad guys ie non isis bad guys and that pales in comparison to the enormous volume of strikes we have done to save the regime from.isis and allow the regime allies to retake areas (palmyra again for example)

We also struck some scumbags attacking the anti isis sdf forces and once cause they threatened u.s troops (aka suicide)

What a fucking shitshow:

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-fighters-20170704-story,amp.html

Half the motherfuckers that are rolling up against ISIS in Raqqah are running away because snipers and mortars are scary. The Kurds are fighting and the Free Syrian Army is literally hitching rides out of town.
If i was in Kurds position i would say fuck it let them run we will do it on our own.

Weaklings who will run when the going gets tough are useless.

Seems to me like Kurds need some soviet style commissars.

I agree. But Obama wanted all troops out of Iraq without an exit plan.
Isis was then created.
Libya is even worse Obama took out Gaddafi and just left.
No exit plan, no forming new government .
The terror in Libya can't even compare to Syria.

Back