FX's LEGION (Season 3 Premieres June 24, 2019)

Agreed, great casting. Him and Jemaine Clement are definitely the stronger actors within the crew. I do not care for Plaza, the young girl (that turns into elderly man) and the young hipster black guy (i don't feel like googling their names) in this show.

Plaza is awesome

Agreed, great casting. Him and Jemaine Clement are definitely the stronger actors within the crew. I do not care for Plaza, the young girl (that turns into elderly man) and the young hipster black guy (i don't feel like googling their names) in this show.

Oh wow you don't like Plaza? She's great. She's really great for that role. I've seen her in other stuff but she really shines here. The young\elder girl I hate so much. I was hoping they would die this season or at least the young girl would, the old man isn't so bad. I like the black guy though. His power is really cool but if he left it wouldn't be some huge blow to the show I just think he's ok.

In my mind, I always call him "Said Tamagotchi."
I always feel like a Steve Martin character when I try to recall the name of the Russian(?) actor from THE SAINT, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 2, and SNATCH: Rade Sherbzerdiansherpczacshopgrebshivdev. Kov. Schpeck.

Pretty sure that's right.

Schipp.

I always feel like a Steve Martin character when I try to recall the name of the Russian(?) actor from THE SAINT, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 2, and SNATCH: Rade Sherbzerdiansherpczacshopgrebshivdev. Kov. Schpeck.

Pretty sure that's right.

Schipp.
Rade Serbedzija, another actor whose name I haven't even bother memorizing. I just refer to him as the old bearded Russian guy from ________, _________ and _________.

rade-5.jpg

Plaza is awesome

Oh wow you don't like Plaza? She's great. She's really great for that role. I've seen her in other stuff but she really shines here. The young\elder girl I hate so much. I was hoping they would die this season or at least the young girl would, the old man isn't so bad. I like the black guy though. His power is really cool but if he left it wouldn't be some huge blow to the show I just think he's ok.

I don't know, i think Plaza's overacting from the first episode, and it only got worse as the series progressed. I like the black guys power, but i find him annoying and too hipster alike. Young girl was portrayed like a badass, and then, nothing was behind it (IMO). Old man is cool, and i like how he was genuinely worried for the young girl.

Rade Serbedzija, another actor whose name I haven't even bother memorizing. I just refer to him as the old bearded Russian guy from ________, _________ and _________.

rade-5.jpg

Serbian, but he's probably the most typecast actor in the world, playing Russian characters.

For me it's Buttercup Cumbersnatch

benedict-cumberbatch-name-wrong-article.jpg

I love how good-natured that guy seems. Then out of his mouth comes "THE WHORES FORSAKEN."

rade-5.jpg
Lol. That’s how I was for years with Cliff Curtis.

That guy who played the Indian/Maori/Latino dude.

I was just thinking about the show and googled it to see what it’s coming back. I’m so hyped for season two.

Yes!!! This is one of the rare shows I've really been anticipating.

I can't wait for this sessea enjoyed the hell out of season 1

Last edited:
Yay. More clockwork mutants.

Back