Fight Finder Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tachy

Plutonium Belt
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Should you need a Fight Finder update, sent me a private message and I can facilitate this for you

Thanks

I thought Fight Finder used to have some sort of weighed value search results where if I typed something like Hughes, then the most popular Hughes (Matt Hughes) would show up first.

As is now, Jon Jones doesn't give Jon Jones, but various guys named Jones with first name starting with "A".

Could someone write me what should I do, if I didn't received answer from @Tachy? I would like to update my Fighter Profile. Maybe actually other person deals with it.

Could someone write me what should I do, if I didn't received answer from @Tachy? I would like to update my Fighter Profile. Maybe actually other person deals with it.
Hi, Macko. Good navigation skills – this is the right place to enquire over which. So we're on the same page, what have you done up to this point in getting your Profile updated?

(a) Leonid Bayalan, Stanislav Ermolov (attn: @Sher993), Wagner Cruz (attn: @dpcamargo)

Fighters and managers/promoters in group (a) are being processed.​

(b) @Alexander Skaredin✔︎, @Tsk Management✔︎, @terrible11✔︎, @BloodandSweat

Fighters and managers/promoters in group (b) need to message me your entry details. You can do this by ticking my name to the left of this post and selecting the option Start a Conversation.
(c) @Dmitriy shevtsov

Your birthdate/age has been entered; I understand your height has changed from 180.3 cm to 181 cm, but with the backlog we are currently balancing, minor tweaks of the sort will need wait. We appreciate your patience as we catch up.​

– Thanks, guys

Last edited:
I just noticed Fight Finder now shows Pro Exhibition records from TUF. Very nice, very nice.

Hello friends I need to present the results of 02 events that we do here in the city of Belém (Pa) Brazil how can be done an update of the results?

Hello friends I need to present the results of 02 events that we do here in the city of Belém (Pa) Brazil how can be done an update of the results?

I would like to include those of the results of the event that we held on December 16 in the city of Ananindeua-Pa-Brazil. The event is called Combate Para

PM incoming. (See and tick letter icon in top-right corner of page)

X2.png

PM incoming. (See and tick letter icon in top-right corner of page)

Hi Valhoven,

I didn't get answer from you. New system of updating fighter finder is very-very slow (it was better couple past years). And if you don't get any feedback you can't be sure that your results will be added.

We need to find the soluttion of this problem.

Hi Valhoven,

I didn't get answer from you. New system of updating fighter finder is very-very slow (it was better couple past years). And if you don't get any feedback you can't be sure that your results will be added.

We need to find the soluttion of this problem.
Hi, Alex.

Please see your inbox, and yes, I agree. ;)

Per the Julian calendar, Happy Orthodox Christmas today!

Val

What is the update time? our Combat Para event was on December 16, 2017
Updates are more or less at a standstill at time of writing so any new requests for updates will only be backlogged. My advice is rather to periodically check FF for your entries to see what has and has not been updated.

I am sorry for the delay but for your patience, I extend to you my honest thanks.

Val

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back