Threads unjustly merged and dumped

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Originally in the War Room, @Madmick merged and dumped two threads about Debbie Wasserman-Schultz employee Imran Awan's many crimes that he is being investigated for.

The first thread was created May 25, and detailed Awan's data breach, equipment theft, and kidnapping crimes.

On July 11th, I created a follow up thread which contained new allegations of bank and tax fraud. The article I sourced for the new claims was from July 5th and linked in the thread.

After a full page of spam from trolls, @Madmick entered the thread, claimed there was nothing new (saying all my links were from May, which is false. I directly quoted from a July 5th article). It was then merged with the previous thread and dumped. Not only was Madmick wrong about the information not being contemporaneous, but these were the only two threads in the War Room on this relevant topic to my knowledge, so by dumping both threads, he left no relevant threads for discussion to take place.

Thread in question: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/o...threatens-capitol-police-chief.3536815/page-4

Originally in the War Room, @Madmick merged and dumped two threads about Debbie Wasserman-Schultz employee Imran Awan's many crimes that he is being investigated for.

The first thread was created May 25, and detailed Awan's data breach, equipment theft, and kidnapping crimes.

On July 11th, I created a follow up thread which contained new allegations of bank and tax fraud. The article I sourced for the new claims was from July 5th and linked in the thread.

After a full page of spam from trolls, @Madmick entered the thread, claimed there was nothing new (saying all my links were from May, which is false. I directly quoted from a July 5th article). It was then merged with the previous thread and dumped. Not only was Madmick wrong about the information not being contemporaneous, but these were the only two threads in the War Room on this relevant topic to my knowledge, so by dumping both threads, he left no relevant threads for discussion to take place.

Thread in question: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/o...threatens-capitol-police-chief.3536815/page-4

Strange how Madmick only does this to conservative posters.

He did the same type of stuff to me last year too.

Now he just deletes posts (often with no explanation) and changes thread titles as he sees fit.

One of many examples of where I updated a thread with new information (only 5 days later) and he deleted it

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...ed-by-trump-and-slammed-by-cnn.3356403/page-7

I even sent Madmick examples of threads doing the same thing that I did with no issue (like this thread that had a post on May 13th and not another until June 1st) This was a thread that he praised so that is why I used it as an example
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...al-climate-in-the-philippines.3242157/page-12

I looked over the forum rules specifically "[6] Post replies in your own thread. Don't just post and abandon it. Keep addressing what others say." and believe that I followed this rule but he came after me anyway.

Instead of starting a new thread I thought I was doing the right thing by adding new information to a thread of mine that was only created 5 days before my updated post.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Another issue is his terrible abusive temper

Here is an example of how he has spoken to me personally

It started off with him insulting me and suggesting that I am a white supremacist when I didn't ever say anything of the sort. He also said that I am sitting around with my fingers crossed hoping that people die in a terrorist attack which is another outright lie. I never have seen a moderator act like this and I have been a member since March 2007.

He also made comments like "Don't fucking trollwar with me, lightweight." on the same page (conversation)

Please see at the link:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...ons-bounce-larger-than-trumps.3258705/page-46

Another issue is his terrible abusive temper

Here is an example of how he has spoken to me personally

It started off with him insulting me and suggesting that I am a white supremacist when I didn't ever say anything of the sort. He also said that I am sitting around with my fingers crossed hoping that people die in a terrorist attack which is another outright lie. I never have seen a moderator act like this and I have been a member since March 2007.

He also made comments like "Don't fucking trollwar with me, lightweight." on the same page (conversation)

Please see at the link:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...ons-bounce-larger-than-trumps.3258705/page-46

I too have come across his abusive outbursts.

Last edited:
It's no secret that Madmick's hate for Donald Trump has affected his modding in the last year. Especially in the War Room.

We all have a differences of opinion, especially in the WR, but Madmick's inability to be civil with people he disagrees with actually hinders constructive discussion and emboldens other posters to be abusive and trollish there.

Thank you for the heads up

mods should never speak like that to users.
disagree with a poster? fine.
throwing your weight around is just bullshit.

The WR turns mods into Computer Fogie. It's scientific fact.

It's no secret that Madmick's hate for Donald Trump has affected his modding in the last year. Especially in the War Room.

It's no secret that the War Room went from tolerable to a dystopian cesspool hell when the King Troll started winning and brought his army of adoring trolls with him.

Probably half the regular posters ought to be perma-banned.

Failing that, I'd like to suggest that the whole forum be closed for 3-6 months and then rebooted with much stricter policing.

@Madmick merged a thread about yesterday's Senate Judiciary Committee into a dead megathread about Trump Jr and Paul Manafort.

The original post of the thread, now merged, was:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/26/senators-russia-influence-us-politics-240983

Today the Senate Judiciary held a hearing about the enforcment of the Foreign Agents Registration Act, and Russian influence in the 2016 presidential elections. Central to the hearing was Fusion-GPS, a research firm hired by Democrats to conduct opposition research on Trump. Fusion-GPS employed former British spy Robert Steele, who bought the now debunked Steele Dossier off of active KGB agents. The founder of Fusion-GPS had initially refused to attend the hearing, and was subpoena's. Following the subpoena, his lawyer said he intended to invoke his 5th amendments right, but at the last minute, he agreed to give a private, written interview. While Trump was rarely mentioned, Russia and others countries efforts to boost the Clinton campaign were talked about in great detail during the meeting. Sidney Blumenthal, a friend of Hillary Clinton who forward documents to her provided by the Georgia (The tiny country by Russia, not the swamp with the hillbillies). Fusion-GPSs collaboration with Russian Lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya and pro-Russian lobbyist Rinat Akhmetshin was also discussed, and will be elaborated on in a follow up meeting tomorrow morning.

Senator Orrin Hatch, who is also President of the United States according to Louise Mensch, said “We have to treat this as more than just fodder for partisan gamesmanship. The Democratic National Committee has questions to answer and the Clinton campaign has questions to answer.

Bizarre for such a high-profile meeting with big implications, was the use of a rule which requires the committee to limit a hearing to under 2 hours. It appears the Democrats were the ones who invoked the rule, causing the meeting to adjourn prematurely, and before Senators had adequate time to interview all the witnesses they had called.

Following the end of the meeting, Senator Grassly said, “I don’t know if the minority is intentionally trying to block testimony that may be critical of a firm behind the unverified Trump dossier, but I’ll bet two bits that had Paul Manafort or Donald Trump, Jr. appeared at today’s hearing, it would not have been prematurely shut down. The Democrat leadership is playing politics, plain and simple.

And senator Ted Cruz said “I think it’s unfortunate that the Democratic angry resistance has extended to the level of obstructing nominees across and the board and, now, shutting down committee hearings. You have senators not willing to do the jobs they were elected to do.

So what's your take on all of this? Should Fusion-GPS have to register as a foreign agent of Russia? Do you think the Democratic collusion with Russian agents is concerning? Are the Dems in the Senate deliberately trying to obstruct this investigation?

The thread was focused on Senate Democrats invoking the rarely used 2-hour rule, which limits Senate Hearings to two hours or less, and about the testimony relating to GPS-Fusion's role in the interference of the Russia in our elections.

@Madmick, before merging the thread, claimed that because Manafort and Trump Jr gave testimony at this hearing, it belonged in the megathread. But Manafort and Trump Jrs testimony were done in private, and not part of the portion of the hearing focused on here. In fact, I deliberately structured the OP to avoid any mention of Manafort and Trump Jr's testimony precisely because I didn't want the thread to be about them. The thread actions done at the hearing itself, and testimony by people who aren't Trump and Manafort. Manafort and Trump's meeting with the Russian, which is the topic of the megathread this was merged into, was only very briefly mentioned in this hearing.

Madmick also had a secondary objection the title of the thread, because I used the word "obstruction". But I lifted the word "obstruction" from the included quote from Ted Cruz, so I don't believe it was misleading at all. Futhermore, the Senate Judicary themselves tweeted afterwards

In their statement on the hearing, they accuse the Democrats of trying to "delay and block", and I think the word "obstruction" is an appropriate synonym to use for that.

Normally I would just shrug this off, but this is becoming a pattern now. Across a diaspora of threads and posters, @Madmick has developed a tendency to merge or dump threads, and it seems the underlying commonality here is that those threads are about politics which differ from his own.

Back