UK: Girl, 15 raped by an Asian at train station. Flags down car for help, is raped by 2nd Asian.

I am not trying to fool anyone. IMO they should just call them Pakistani's.
Who is "we"?

If I search for middle east, it never includes Pakistan as part of is.

There's only the so called "greater middle east", that was made up by the Bush administration. in the early 2000s.

"The Greater Middle East was a political term coined by the second Bush administration in the first decade of the 21st century,[25] to denote various countries, pertaining to the Muslim world, specifically Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan and Pakistan.[26] Various Central Asian countries are sometimes also included.[27] "

I'm sorry if the rest of the world doesn't want to follow something invented by Americans.
Da fuck are you babbling about? I never suggested labelling Pakistanis as 'Middle Eastern'
You apparently are an advocate for more accuracy but then spout a bunch of justification BS of the Islamist loving U.K media

Like I said in my previous posts, either Pakistani or South Asian is fine as well, but they sure as hell aren't middle eastern.

And in my country most Asian's are either Indian or Chinese and they are all referred to as Asian. And it sure as hell doesn't have anything to do with criminality since these 2 groups are the least criminal foreigners here.

And this:
Leonard Lieberman Professor of Anthropology at Central Michigan University said that the perception of there being a discrete Asian race in the mindset of the United States is due to immigration from the region circled in the picture, but Lieberman said the reality is that "not all Asians can be designated 'Mongoloid'".[36]

Bruh Americans are aware Asian (racial category) and Asia (continent) aren't the same.

When you describe someone as "Asian" im a crime case in the UK you aren't talking about the continent/land mass. You are just practicing thinly veiled censorship.

Last edited:
Da fuck are you babbling about? I never suggested labelling Pakistanis as 'Middle Eastern'
You apparently are an advocate for more accuracy but then spout a bunch of justification BS of the Islamist loving U.K media
My bad. I thought you were referring to Pakistan as part of the Middle East.

Lol
No ome is besmirching the hindu or sikh community here
The b.s media can call them asian all they want...this happened in birmingham so most of the uk know exactly what type of 'asian' it is
The type that object to certian drawings and seem to be very unimaginative with male first names...ie will we name him muhammad ,ahmed or abdul.

Calling those Rotherham grooming pedo rape gangs "Asian" does shaft all Asians, because some people (inside and outside the UK) will just assume these were South Asian males, not realizing they were Pakistani Muslim males.

Now google Asia and it includes fucking Pakistan, the kind of piece of shit Asians the media is talking about.
Oh Indonesia is also part of Asia, also known as the country with largest Muslim population in the world. They shouldn't call them Asian either right?

Not anybody else's fault that some of you are too retarded to understand which countries are part of Asia.
Blame your parents and teachers.
Southeast-Asia-Map.gif
I think the main point here is that if the rapists had been Polish the media would have written that and not "European",
but because they were Moslems, like most rapists in European countries are, MSM feels the need to do damage control by obfuscating the facts.

Last edited:
part and parcel of living in a big city

-kenny florian

i think she is a real racist since she didnt want to have sex willingly. he may have been having a sexual emergency, what an intolerant bigot

Comments like these are not funny anymore. I'm tired of the enemy laughing when they read these comments like these.
An imam was showing his students social media responses after terror attacks.
Points out comments like more regions of piece, sarcastic comments down playing the attacks.
Even jokes to make light of the situation.
He tells his students, see the people you are attacking can't even get mad. They have been neutered, don't worry about retaliation. They have no fight in them.
You rape a girl from our country he said, then there will be problems. We rape their women and they do nothing.

I hate to blame victims but if these girls just wore black bin bags with eye holes cut in they could avoid all this trouble.

Lol the enemy loves comments like these.
You rape their women you will face severe consequences.
They rape your women and you make jokes.
This is what they are showing young moslem men

Look at the citizens joke after terror attacks, look at how stripped they have been of revenge or even to get angry.

It's called winning and your generation will be seen in future history as the weakest ever.
A generation un able to fight back or even get upset of foreigners raping your women.

I think the main point here is that if the rapists had been Polish the media would have written that and not "European",

If the media didn't know the precise nationality/ethnicity of the hypothetical Polish rapists (as they don't in this case yet), they'd describe them as 'eastern european' and would likely correct it to 'Polish' once it had been confirmed.

Rather than continue this useless conversation in which everyone in the entire thread, but you, is making fun of the practice of referring to middle-easterners as Asian (which the UK and Europe is the only area of the world that does it, for obvious reasons), I have one question to ask that I honestly don't know the answer to?

When did the practice start? The 70s? 80s? 90s? First decade of the 2000s? Or quite recently?

I don't know, probably always? I guess it started being widespread when mass immigration really started in the 1950s. The US use of the term 'asian' is what's more recent. I'm not sure about other European countries, France's 'Middle Easterners' are mostly from Africa, and Germany's mostly from Turkey (where they had a funny euphemism - 'gastarbeiter', guest worker - of course they've turned into permanent settlements), I don't know what terms they use formally to distinguish between the two types of Asian. Labels like that have different meanings and level of 'PC-ness' from place to place (eg in Russia a 'caucasian' is a swarthy middle eastern looking muslim terrorist type). Not sure you can say 'only the UK and Europe' do that either, as if everyone else int he world does things the American way - what do Africans commonly call them? they probably call all 'mongoloid' Asians Chinese and 'middle eastern looking ones' Indians or Arabs. I know that Fujimori in Peru was called 'the Chinaman' by the public, despite being of Japanese descent, and being the president of the country...

Interestingly the UK census didn't ask for ethnicity information until 1991 (in France it's actually illegal to collect that kind of info AFAIK) and they did it like this (from Wikipedia)-

''The United Kingdom Census 1991 was the first to include a question on ethnicity (apart from in Northern Ireland, where the question was not asked until 2001). The question had tick-boxes for "Indian", "Pakistani" and "Bangladeshi". There was also a "Chinese" tick box, as well as a general "Any other ethnic group (please describe)" option for those not wishing to identify with any of the pre-set tick boxes. For the 2001 Census, in England and Wales, "Indian", "Pakistani" and "Bangladeshi" and "Any other Asian background (please write in)" options were grouped under an "Asian or Asian British" heading, with "Chinese" appearing under a separate heading.''​

The only Asian community of substantial numbers over the last 70 years was Chinese, so it was easy for 'Asian' to mean the one thing and 'Chinese' to mean the other. Now things are more complicated, plus the dominance of American culture having an influence on what's considered 'Asian', I expect it'll be refined further, probably into 'Asian' and 'East Asian' or something like that.
I mean, it's annoying to log on to a dating site and look for asians to sate my yellow fever but have a bunch of indians come up instead ;) (yes, that's a joke)

Girl, 15, raped twice at Witton railway station in separate attacks

A girl of 15 was raped at a train station in Birmingham before being sexually assaulted by the driver of a car she flagged down to help her.

Detectives called the two attacks at Witton station "horrifying" and said they were launching a major manhunt. The teenager was with a friend when she was approached by a man who led her to a secluded part of the station and raped her.

Shortly after she flagged down a passing car and was assaulted again.
British Transport Police and West Midlands Police are treating it as two separate reports of rape.

The first attacker is described by police as an Asian man in his early 20s with light skin, brown eyes, skinny build and about 6ft tall. Police said the second man was also Asian and in his early 20s and about 5ft 6in to 5ft 7in tall. He was of a large build, with a beard and wore a blue jumper and black jeans.

The attacks happened between 19:00 BST on Tuesday and 02:00 on Wednesday.
CCTV has been seized and is being investigated.

Det Ch Insp Tony Fitzpatrick said: "This was a horrifying ordeal for this young girl and we have specially trained officers supporting her.

"It is now vitally important we investigate exactly what happened on Wednesday morning as well as identifying offenders for both of these awful incidents. "I would be keen to speak with anyone who may have been in the area at the time. If you were passing by the station and saw two girls walking with an older man, then please get in touch immediately. "Likewise, if you saw any suspicious vehicles close to Witton station close to
2am then please get in touch as soon as possible. Your information could prove vital in our enquiries to identify the perpetrators."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40739662

Wow, this is unbelievable and shocking. What are the chances of being raped two times by two different people within one hour? And both attackers were Asians. Just a coincidence or how do people think about rape and women in Asian culture? I legitimately have no idea, I don't know a lot about Asia. We already heard about increased numbers of rapes in trains but that was caused by an awareness campaign (more people report it now)

Those "Asians" are at it again huh
asian, @loyalyolayal at it again

Your paranoia took what i said out of context.

I never said you just fight them on the streets and everything will be "ok".

I meant you are over exaggerating and dont need to be so scared. 9 out of 10 times the spooky blackman is harmless and when it does get dirty...your fists is really all you need.

1. You probably never seen (in person) or been in a real street fight.
Contrary to popular belief most people dont ise weapons and the " buddies" dont jump in.

2. People like you are why some non whites fuck with whites. You promote the sterotype that all white men are weak.
My whole point is diversification creates hostile environments in many countries.

I am not the reason why people are raped. Diversification is the reason this shit is happening in many countries. You're telling people not to be scared or worried about the future. You're only saying that because you think what's happening is a small price to pay for your selfish desires and the fact that you just love diversity and think it should be forced on everyone.

1. Yes I have seen one in person and shit heads did jump in after it got started.

Also youtube Hood life 3. Also read up on flash mobs. Also articles about random attacks involving more than one attacker.

2. No I am not the reason why people are violent and predatory animals. That was an incredibly dumb comment.

Calling those Rotherham grooming pedo rape gangs "Asian" does shaft all Asians, because some people (inside and outside the UK) will just assume these were South Asian males, not realizing they were Pakistani Muslim males.
When they add birmingham man no one is confused...everyone knows eho it means

I'm sure the perpetrators (if the police even bother looking for them) will be looking at several months in prison for this one.

You can't judge a culture based on these isolated incidents. Sometimes lightning strikes the same person twice. It's probably just a coincidence.

Also, just because they were "Asian" doesn't mean they were immigrants. They could have been British Asians. Just saying.
The way you worded that, if I didn't know your stance on this topics I would have not been able to discern you were trolling, lol.

I live 10 miles away from Witton and my question is what was a 15 year old white girl doing walking alone there at any time?

If my daughter was alone in Witton I would go ballistic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back