Law Affirmative Action Abolished: U.S Supreme Court Outlaws Racial Discrimination In College Admissions.

What a fucking dumb practice. Maybe the black and hispanic people should study harder instead of penalizing the Asians.
Ironically the blacks and hispanics suffer just as much. They are artificially lifted into a position or course that they are ill equipped for and end up crashing and failing. Alternatively there are blacks and Hispanics who genuinely achieve on their own merits, not even needing the affirmative action backing they qualify for, and deserve every success that comes their way but, unfortunately, they constantly have to endure doubts and negative assumptions.

Professor Jordan Peterson talks about having a hierarchy of competence and about having the smartest people on the top because the problems at the top are complex.

They do the opposite. They are lowering competent people on the hierarchy and put incompetent people higher in the hierarchy.

So you will get a less competent system.

I would love to see how @panamaican spins this.
@panamaican is actually a decent poster. We pretty much never agree, but the dude at least makes his cases pretty lucidly. He's one of the better left wing posters who doesn't just spam the board with insults.

On the thread topic though, I think this has been the case for a while now. Ive said for a while now that Jews and Asians are probably the most solid groups of people. They pretty much all play violin or piano and commit like 0 crimes. Bad drivers though.

I'm a cracker ass cracker, but I don't think I got dinged on the SAT. I went to kind of a shitty high school and got a pretty good SAT score, so I was given the choice of an athletic scholarship or academic. Went with the academic one cause title IX dictated that's men's athletic scholarships outside of football weren't that reliable.

Last edited:
Suddenly all those High Expectation Asian Dad memes make even more sense.

9196237.jpg
high-expectations-asian-father-an-a-minus-is-an-a-minus-my-love-for-you.jpg

bffb47f7ef5553c80e047343b899907a--asian-parents-asian-kids.jpg
high-expectations-asian-dad_o_670336.jpg

haha, those are all great.

i guess the biggest fear colleges have, is that their schools will become overrepresented by one group of people, and overwhelmingly change the culture of the school. in that way, i suppose i can't blame them. diversity is good for that reason. but to me, this should only be allowed for private colleges. public colleges should be equal across the board.

Its not just fat, 50 year old German dudes that are doing that, I worked with a few white guys that were tall, good looking and couldn't get laid for shit over here. They go to Thailand and start going crazy with sex and drugs and pedophilia, its so common that any white guy in asia is kinda suspect to me at this point.

And no I will not admit to agreeing with something that I disagree with. Lol, thats called lying.

You're likely debating with an "English teacher"...

no offense, but no one wants to attend a school where all your pupils play video games and jerk off to anime.

This is why my kids are putting Caucasian as their race on college apps.

Is this even real life?

How is this ok? Does anyone on here actually agree with this? Please reply to me and explain your point of view. I'm open.

What a fucking dumb practice. Maybe the black and hispanic people should study harder instead of penalizing the Asians.

In America, if you disagree with this policy then you're a racist.

studying is inherently racist, because it is hard for blacks.

ITT: Scrubs who had bad SAT scores and are afraid to post them.

And thus PC culture rears its ugly 'racist under the guise of non-racist' head yet again.

I've dinged an asian.

Atheists are the real Christians
yeah that's my favorite one.
This weird line of argument has become incredibly common all across the political spectrum though.
The newest thing is that all left-leaning centrists claim they're actually the true conservatives™.
What is it with this constant arbitrary redefining of relatively well-established terms.

yeah that's my favorite one.
This weird line of argument has become incredibly common all across the political spectrum though.
The newest thing is that all left-leaning centrists claim they're actually the true conservatives™.
What is it with this constant arbitrary redefining of relatively well-established terms.
It's a strategy to steal voters from your enemy.
Hey christians, I'm a gay trans muslim but I'm the real christian because I support universal healthcare just like jesus.
We as internet shitposters should fight it bravely

I am just here to check on someone.

You will make a mistake, and I will be there to capitalise on it.

Am autistic!

Back