Jon Jones will refuse to fight Manuwa if DC pulls out

You mean the piece of shit that gave Conor the blueprint on using the racist undertone of MMA fandom against fighters of color? Fuck him. He conspired with Henderson to bait Jones into a short notice fight, and Jones was not buying it. The bullshit lies you motherfuckers try to subject fighters you dislike to is a fucking disgrace. Your parents raised a real piece of trash. You sorry motherfucker.
{<jimmies}

He should. Smart man. Jimi is a killer, and a 100% different fight than the fight he has been preparing for. You would be fucking stupid to agree to that.

He should. Smart man. Jimi is a killer, and a 100% different fight than the fight he has been preparing for. You would be fucking stupid to agree to that.
I wish he'd take the fight if it came up, but other than that I agree

Guys are kidding themselves if they don't think manuwa could knock jones out

Lol at people giving Snowball a pass here. You could maybe make a case for the champ passing on a late replacement because there's so much at stake, but the UFC is not gonna miss out on the DC/Jones rematch even if Jon somehow loses to Manua. At the very worst Jones would have to win a single fight first following a Manua loss

LOL really? Some of you just reach for the stars even if it means a catastrophic fall when you fail.
In each of their most recent form, one of them was able to violently and effortlessly finish osp. The other one lacked the ability to do any conceivable damage to osp, instead going to a lackluster decision. This fact isn't lost on jones. He knows he has ZERO ko power and that could be a problem. So he needs time to prepare.

Not understanding the whole reaching for the stars attempt at an allegory. Try again.

well fuck him then.. if dc v jones gets called off make babajimi v volkan for the interim belt..

lIxMXSc.png
#SassyJones

Jon would RAPE manuwa.

Take down in like 12 seconds into hellbows that turn Jimis face into raw hamburger.
That's what we said about OSP, but to those that paid attention to Jones' first random test results, they knew he was juicing and had to cut back or would get caught. I think the rumors are true: the JBJ that decisioned Gusmao and Bonnar was the same one that fought OSP. The Shogun Jon Jones is as dead in USADA as UBEREEM is, and a guy like Jimmy poses a serious Waterloo type situation with his power and Gus influenced boxing.

Good for him, UFC does shit to the fighters why he should risk.

More reason to like Jones he gives a fuck to Dana

In each of their most recent form, one of them was able to violently and effortlessly finish osp. The other one lacked the ability to do any conceivable damage to osp, instead going to a lackluster decision. This fact isn't lost on jones. He knows he has ZERO ko power and that could be a problem. So he needs time to prepare.

Not understanding the whole reaching for the stars attempt at an allegory. Try again.
Why is having zero power a problem? rumble fricking outwrestled Manuwa, Jones doesn't need power.

From the media scrum when asked about a DC incident: "You guys know I how I get down, I will never accept a short notice fight no matter what the circumstances or who tells me I have to"

Aw i never caught jones saying that

I really wanna see the dc fight but if anything did happen with dc I'd love to see jones drop this fuck you on dana

That's the GOAT for you folks., the personification of the spirit of fighting, and the type of attitude that gives the fans reason to fork out hard earned money to watch.
You forgot, positive role model for young people around the world to look up to.

He hasnt worked in a year

You cant think of anything ?
They aint giving him his show purse out of kindness if he declines, and he aint getting no PPV points
I don't think Jones is hurting for a dollar (he said that he was a multi-millionaire at 23), but the long term damage to his 'brand' if he loses to JM would potentially cost him a lot of money in the long run.

Back