Kaepernick or RG3?

Kaepernick or RG3?

• Kaepernick

• RG3

Results are only viewable after voting.
That is true, but any amount of money you spend on signing RG3 is money lost. It is really a lose-lose scenario.

879c079969691a6aeec7f8889266c5af--dallas-cowboys-isis.jpg

Good to see a murderer like Ray Lewis supporting a true modern activist like Colin Kaepernick.

RGIII because Krap can go and fuck himself. Not only is he a shitty QB but he's an embarrassment to the NFL and each and every person watching.

I agree. I think you can actually work with Kaep if you can stop him from being brainwashed by his psycho chick. Griffin's knee is shot. He can't even plant on it. They fucked his career off. It's crazy now since everyone hates him (and he did bring some of it on himself) but he legit tore his knee up trying to win a playoff game and nobody gives him any props whatsoever for doing it

clearly kap is awesome at planting on one knee or the other...especially during national anthems.

Because the NFL likes to keep their AA's in line, Kaep may never get another shot. And that's sad. He really has become a modern day Muhammad Ali. Its nice to see the AA community starting to rally behind him. The players too.

What he is doing and standing up for is more important than playing qb

Lmao at how butthurt you snowflakes get about a silent protest.

Kaep is the better option because RGknee physically can't play.

Kaepernick currently is the better football player between the two. Prior to the knee injury I'd roll with RGIII most likely. Tho, I've never been overly impressed by either of them for the most part.

Sign em both, RG3 for the game, Kaep for the victory formation for obvious reasons.

Despite having a face that looks like it was smashed with a frying pan, RG3 doesn't blame his sucking at football on anything but his sucking at football.