2017 Golden State Warriors vs 1996 Chicago Bulls?

Pick!

• Total voters
That Bulls team would punk those Warriors.

Warriors have too much talent to not win 1 game

Depends on which era they play in

If they play in the hand checking era, they get dominated.

If they play in the non hand checking era, the Bulls are even that much more effective offensively. And the Warriors get dominated. Jordan embarrasses Curry and Curry is never the same again.

GSW don't win a single game. imo

Not. One. Game.

So you are also saying that the super sonics would crush the Warriors too, since they won 2 games.

Go a step further and you are saying that Jazz crush the Warriors too, right? Since they took supersonic to fame 7. Apparently the Warriors would be the 4th or 5th best team in 96..... deep a lerp

This is why you can't have these type of discussions, always nostalgic banana heads making bold claims

So you are also saying that the super sonics would crush the Warriors too, since they won 2 games.

Go a step further and you are saying that Jazz crush the Warriors too, right? Since they took supersonic to fame 7. Apparently the Warriors would be the 4th or 5th best team in 96..... deep a lerp

This is why you can't have these type of discussions, always nostalgic banana heads making bold claims

that's like using mma math for the nba.

that's like using mma math for the nba.

It's like saying that bulls team would be comfortable guarding the 3 point line all game and trading 2s for 3s...

Let me guess, they will hand check at the 3 point line?? Rodman will grab tons of boards when having to come out to guard all the time, the likes of kukoc, kerr, Buehler, Longley etc would shut down this warriors team to the tune of 4-0???

Better check your math

I will go with the Bulls, hand checking or not. I would give this a Bulls win more times than not and I definitely don't see this as one sided as some.

Not this shit again.

Bulls obviously

Mike Jordan is easily the best player in NBA history (funny how all the LeBitch > MJ morans disappeared a few games into the Finals) so the Cows have that, but the Warios are basically a super superteam. If Pippen can show up and play like the HOFer he is then I probably lean Cows, but if he plays like he did in the '96 Finals then Chicago would be in big trouble. Rodman would completely destroy Trayvon but without Pippen scoring a healthy and efficient 20+ ppg then KD and Curry would simply outscore MJ

I think the Bulls, really Jordan and pippen, would adjust better to the less contact rules in place today, than the Warriors could adjust to the more physical play of back then.

So, Bulls.

Also, Draymon Green and Pachulia would both be long lost to injury before the finals, from someone kicking their asses.

The Social Justice Warriors would get blitzed by the 96 Bulls.

The game and players evolve. Warriors would mop the floor with them.

Back