Can we stop with classless threads?

NL MMA

Blue Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
i ve been on sherdog more then ten years, but lately the bashing and hate to fighters is getting out of control.

If sherdog doesnt hold a standard on this forum over 2 years there only wil be threads on How fighters suck shooppics of fighters ko and shit like that. Of the 10 posts on this forum there are 6 from a complete troll loser.

Is this something sherdog can work on?
Because Its turning in a real shitshow

i ve been on sherdog more then ten years, but lately the bashing and hate to fighters is getting out of control.

If sherdog doesnt hold a standard on this forum over 2 years there only wil be threads on How fighters suck shooppics of fighters ko and shit like that. Of the 10 posts on this forum there are 6 from a complete troll loser.

Hi, if you believe a post or thread contains fighter bashing, hit the report button so we can look into it.

The current forums are the best they have been in years, and 2 years from now we will continue to roll on.

Trolls are a part of the internet and they outnumber us by a large margin, I have about 10-15 mods online at a time for tens of thousands of posters and only by reporting something can we hope to catch it all.

As far as shoops go, they are here to stay and they do not turn off fighters at all, quite the opposite and while graphic fighter bashing is deleted, a poster can say a fighter sucks and it stays because they have the right to their opinion, despite your personal feelings on it and as long as it is not overboard I'll continue to let them have it.

If we were to censor every poster to make this place as PC as possible, it would nosedive and eventually close down, and that's not what we are here for.

I appreciate your thoughts on the matter, have a free plat acct and have a good evening

If you're sensitive to having your feelings hurt, let alone people's you don't even know.. stay off the internet lol. However I say even the worst 'fighter bashing' is mainly in fun. Like 'oh you like Baltimore orioles you can't come in my house yuk yuk.' Who would actually hate a fighter? Unless they slept with your gf or something

Back