Open workouts - Floyd/Conor

@Money509 and i want conor to teach you & your sport a lesson, mma>> boxing, Conor> Floyd, 49-1.

Also does conor even use a speedbag? Serious question

I do take insult to this fight. because a guy who isnt worthy of even being in the same ring as floyd has talked himself into a clown show fight and is disrespecting the sport.

I want floyd to teach his ass a lesson

Isn't worth yet Floyd came out of retirement and put the fight together ultimately. STFU

I do take insult to this fight. because a guy who isnt worthy of even being in the same ring as floyd has talked himself into a clown show fight and is disrespecting the sport.

floyd is a fucking wife beater child abuser gtfo

31ac12.gif

BGB%2BMayweather%2BMitchell%2Bbody%2Bshots%2Bgif%2Bcollection.gif

Floyd-Mayweather-vs-Maidana-bodyshot-fukuda.jpg

And one more GIF that just looks nice:
floyd-mayweather-lands-a-right-jab-on-marcos-maidana.gif

Isn't worth yet Floyd came out of retirement and put the fight together ultimately. STFU
Conor is the one who wouldnt stop running his mouth, floyd saw an oppurtinity and decided to collect an easy paycheck. I cant fault him for that.

And conor is the one coming over to boxing thinking hes hot shit .

You are taking this way too seriously. The sport of boxing will move on.

Conor is the one who wouldnt stop running his mouth, floyd saw an oppurtinity and decided to collect an easy paycheck. I cant fault him for that.

And conor is the one coming over to boxing thinking hes hot shit .
You're obsessed and creepy af. 4 posts in a row. Chill out a bit, dude.

You are taking this way too seriously. The sport of boxing will move on.
yes it will, after this freakshows like this wont happen anymore, the skill gap will be apparent and no one will even want to see shit like this again.

im not taking it that personal really im actually entertained, just as a boxing fan i feel its insulting to the sport for conor to be allowed to compete with floyd just because he talks shit thats what i meant.

I thought Conor had a decent chance to pull the upset before, now I think he will win easily, like straight up murder and embarrass Floyd. Boxing will be exposed in this fight just like K-1 kickboxing was.

Back