Buakaw skin color

nino

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I saw a sparring video between Buakaw and Simon Marcus, but Buakaw is darker than Marcus. How?

This trash should just be deleted, not even Wasteland'd.

And thus was the day that Simon officially lost his title of the king of skin darkness.

<PandaHi75><PandaHi75><PandaHi75> <PandaHi75>
i got broads in atlanta twisting dope lean and the fanta credit cards and the scammers

I do remember him once jokingly saying "He's so black!" before training with a black guy. Srs. It was nothing but I remember it because it was funny.

Sombat's original fight name before Buakaw translated to "Black Cruel" but I can't find what it was, this was some old K-1fans trivia. Maybe @anorak knows.

Sombat's original fight name before Buakaw translated to "Black Cruel" but I can't find what it was, this was some old K-1fans trivia. Maybe @anorak knows.

his old fight name was Damtamin Kiat-anan. means something like black demon. Dam means black.

at the start of his "thai fight" career he was also called dam dotcom in the thai media.

his old fight name was Damtamin Kiat-anan. means something like black demon. Dam means black.

at the start of his "thai fight" career he was also called dam dotcom in the thai media.

LOL doesn't "Buakaw" translates to WHITE LOTUS?

Back