So if Mousasi > Hall doesn't that mean Bisping > Rockhold?

Emjay

I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!! DON'T KILL HIM!!!
@Steel
Reaction score
Whoever wins last, amirite?

Dafaq

U1PHT7H.gif

Just a random thought...

After Mousasi beat Hall folks tried to pretend that their first fight didn't happen. Just wondering if that carries over to other match ups.

Bisping is better than Rockhold.

Just a random thought...

After Mousasi beat Hall folks tried to pretend that their first fight didn't happen. Just wondering if that carries over to other match ups.

Genuinely curious if anyone honestly believes Hall/Bisping are better than Mousasi/Rockhold

Bisping is 2-1 against Rockhold according to both of them, so yeah he is.

except Bisping's win over Rockhold and Hall's win over Mousasi are remarkably similar. Despite what people tell you, the better man doesn't always win. It's just the way she goes bud.

when Hall beat Gegard it was one of the biggest upsets of the year and Gegard handily won the 1st round and was clearly winning until a low percentage spinning kick caught him

When Bisping beat Luke it was one of the biggest upsets of the year in a fight where not much happened until the punch

i know u arent the brightest guy OP but its not hard to understand

when Hall beat Gegard it was one of the biggest upsets of the year and Gegard handily won the 1st round and was clearly winning until a low percentage spinning kick caught him

When Bisping beat Luke it was one of the biggest upsets of the year in a fight where not much happened until the punch

i know u arent the brightest guy OP but its not hard to understand
Rockhold dominated every second of first fight. Why are you playing dumb? You left your cockring on too long huh

Rockhold dominated every second of first fight. Why are you playing dumb? You left your cockring on too long huh

If u werent a retard youd realize i wasnt even talking about their first fight

i was talking about the fights both Hall and Bisping won being among the biggest upsets of the year off of one sturike not consistent domination like Luke or Gegards wins

We are basing these opinions over their skills in general along with their other wins.

Rematches without rubber matches don't matter.

Bisping is 2-1 against Rockhold according to both of them, so yeah he is.
<PlusJuan>
This
Salthold doesn't even deny Ping kicked his ass in a sparring session

2-1, Ping
Salthold's win was the lucky one.

If u werent a retard youd realize i wasnt even talking about their first fight

i was talking about the fights both Hall and Bisping won being among the biggest upsets of the year off of one sturike not consistent domination like Luke or Gegards wins
You're just too far up your own ass. Good luck man, not worth a fuckin second of my time lol

Mousasi isn't > Hall, the second fight was a fluke. That's why he ran off with his tail between his legs to Bellator.

Back