Crime Car Plows Into Crowd During Protests in Virginia (Video - Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half joking.

America is done for though.

I got an update from RT app that a police helicopter crashed as well. Lmao

You know, I mean I care about America and even half-joking about something like that, come on man.

That is some pretty harsh stuff. From the second video, it appears the driver took a run at the crowd.

The "Unite the Right" (White Nationalists) had a permit for a rally. But, the Communists, Black Lives Matter, and Antifa showed up and got the White Nationalists shut down by police. There was violence between the groups.

The interesting thing about these rallies is that there's only violence when the leftists are there.

Right wing only - no violence
Left wing only - violence
Right and left wing - violence

well there nazi's chanting pricks so i dont think i care or have any sympathy to bad more didn't die.

We fought a war to get rid of them, people died to get rid of the third reich, you wanna support that an shame all the people who fought a world war to end it, i am not gonna complain. Shame more of those alt right fucks didn't get killed.

So far on the first page of this thread, hell even the OP, I see people blaming the left (just for showing up), people talking about how the media will "spin this", jokes about people scared for their lives, and more jokes about there being a transgender man behind the wheel.

The warroom really is a cesspool of epic proportions. Fucking stormfront lite.

Probably the same pieces of shit who condemned a comment made about the Rep (R) getting shot playing baseball.
Read the whole thread. Plenty of people have made up their minds who did this, why they did this...just waiting for the facts to come out about the driver to support them so they can say 'gotcha' to the lefties or righties.

Three people are dead. No matter which group is to 'blame' (as though every supporter of a political ideology would be responsible for the actions of one person) this is bad. For peaceful protest, for the victims and their families. The first reaction should not be to attempt to score points for 'my team'.

Last edited:
You could make exactly the same statement, with pretty much the same level of accuracy, about black Americans who live in low income areas and commit violent crimes.
I dunno. I think blacks don't care about how they live. It's always whites who complain about the "ghetto"

Let's show some restraint people this could be a mentally ill person who just needs help. Am I doing it right?

I dunno, white nationalist just seem extra salty. Very weak mentalities imo

Yes, because they burn and loot their local pharmacies, play sucker bunch games on defenseless strangers, and shoot each other up on a daily basis.

Hmmm, I think your perceptions are a little skewed there buddy.

There is plenty of regulation on cars, including a car registry, a driver license, operating cars while drunk and license plates.

True, but folks still drive without a license, insurance, steal a car, or hit the road while drunk and then decide to text on top of it . . . all the laws in the world can't stop every crazy person with a grudge.

On a separate note, all these rallies seem to do is start a bunch of fights . . .

Wait a white person plowed through protesters because they didn't agree with it? When will trump call out these radicals?

True, but folks still drive without a license, insurance, steal a car, or hit the road while drunk and then decide to text on top of it . . . all the laws in the world can't stop every crazy person with a grudge.

On a separate note, all these rallies seem to do is start a bunch of fights . . .

Yes, but there is more accountability when doing such.

Yes, because they burn and loot their local pharmacies, play sucker bunch games on defenseless strangers, and shoot each other up on a daily basis.

Hmmm, I think your perceptions are a little skewed there buddy.
Maybe I work with a lot of temp agencies. Seen them all but the white ones whine the most. The black ones are usually quiet. Dunno just my experiences

Wait a white person plowed through protesters because they didn't agree with it? When will trump call out these radicals?

Gee. I never believed Muslims when they tell me that they aren't a part of the terrorist group that bombed whatever... but now I'm like, man, I hope my white ass doesn't get lumped in with these assholes.

well there nazi's chanting pricks so i dont think i care or have any sympathy to bad more didn't die.

We fought a war to get rid of them, people died to get rid of the third reich, you wanna support that an shame all the people who fought a world war to end it, i am not gonna complain. Shame more of those alt right fucks didn't get killed.
I think it was Antifa counter protesters that got hit not white supremacists.

Maybe I work with a lot of temp agencies. Seen them all but the white ones whine the most. The black ones are usually quiet. Dunno just my experiences

lol, so you base you perceptions of extreme political groups on your job at a temp agency?

Oh boy, welcome to the war room, you will fit in perfectly here.

Muslim uses car in terror attack = Not all muslims people only small extremist group
BLM supporter kills 4 cops = Only 1 mentally ill man doesn't represent BLM
White guy runs down Antifa = OMG all white people are evil

Surprised Obama has not been blamed yet as the "Great Divider".

Charlie tried to tell you, but you would not listen

9106c2ab9c4b15df7ba10734b57dad8e--life-images-life-pictures.jpg

I think it was Antifa counter protesters that got hit not white supremacists.

I think you are right. The "Black Lives Matter" signs, the Communist signs, and the pink bandanas and gay sounding voices revealed that it was the Lefties that got car smashed.

It's too soon to know the drivers motives, it was a horrible thing to do and I don't like the BLM, Communists, or Antifa's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back