Social Google employee's anti-diversity Manifesto getting in-house support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, with the exception that for the sake of accuracy, I would say that the focus should be on culture not race. But when you say that you don't want too many different people, would that include, say Russians who are "white", or say, Chileans who are also "white"?

Other than that, I agree that countries shouldn't run as a social experiment to see how many different cultures we can cram in without regard for the host nation and it's existing culture.

Yes I don't think too many Russians or Chileans or who ever should be let in en masse which would allow them to group up, form enclaves and not have to learn the language.

The US. However I'm not going to lose sleep over European nations overrun with muslims. Chickens coming home to roost and all of that.[/QUOTE

All part of the plan. Not the one you have in mind though.

He probably thinks white people control the world.

Why else would they be engineering white majority countries out of existence as part of a large scale top down strategy?

Surely, it is because they are just looking to benefit white people..

At some point, peoples world views need to be updated to a working one that actually reflects reality, rather than some revenge fantasy they are overcome with (which is based on the same broken world view).

This interview on Bloomberg is pretty decent and is only 8 minutes long. You could tell the reporter is trying to lead him, but he does a pretty good job of not falling for it.

Washington Post referring to Jordan Peterson as a Right-Wing YouTube personality and Demore as a Right-Wing hero.

<36>

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that they have shitcanned the guy, would it be appropriate to update the title to say that his manifesto got outhouse support?

We have the scared white pussy majority running their genocide shtick across 3 threads today. Impressive.

I can't even begin to imagine how you're going to cry when you even come close to losing the majority white status you think is terrible.

His stance is that whites should be the majority. How is his stance any more dangerous than mine? This white majority has decimated the Native population, exploited immigrants, and utterly ruined the black population. Lets go back to the early 1900s. Black neighborhoods were poor, but there were businesses, close knit families... and it was relatively safe. Now you look at every black ghetto accross this country... and everything has been decimated. The white man flooded these neighborhoods with crack, heroin, submachine guns, then he turned around and gave out life sentences for possession of theses items. This was intentionally done. You can literately pin point when black neighborhoods when to shit. Right around the 70s but especially in the 80s. Crack addicts wandering around on every corner. 40% of the prison population is black....mostly from crack possession...which they received from the white man in the first place. Poor teenagers who can barely afford a meal... yet they walk around with the latest in high tech weaponry. So tell me how is his stance any more dangerous than mine..from a minority perspective?

How do you know it was intentional? And what was the motive?

Strawman? I already addressed your point. I felt like adding more. Japan was created by the Japanese. Do your same warped rules apply there?

How am I basically saying that? I'm saying white people should remain the majority because America was created by white people.

A stormfront sucka? You're embarrassing yourself by being so pitiful and bitter. When have I ever said anything about an all white USA? Do you just make shit up to justify your vengeful anger?

And America will turn to shit. There will be more disunity, white flight, and tension between races.

And how are you going to enforce this "white people staying the majority?"

Are you going to physically force all white people to breed more to up their birthrate?

Are you going to stop minority residents from banging?

Exactly how do you think this can be accomplished in a free country?

You're living in some dreamworld. You're never going to have this "white utopia" you want.

Last edited:
What minority group are you a member of? That can be a lot of things.

It's gross yet refreshing to see you admit your racial motives while so many others hide and play dumb.

Of course, now that the power has shifted a lot of those "equality" people will finally get to drop the act. It has always been about repalcement/conquest no matter which country or time period we're discussing.

Yeah, everyone is dropping the act. Trump has brought out all the closet racists as well.

The answer to this is pretty simple, and dare I say obvious. Forgetting the morality of both of your views, his view simply advocates for homeostasis, because white people are already the majority. Now of course this trend is changing, so his view, if he wants to enforce it, may eventually lead to some drastic proposals, but your view would call for drastic proposals immediately because POC are not the majority, and it's what you're explicitly advocating for.

Let's take an extreme example to highlight the principle in question. Japan is something like 98% Japanese with only 2% foreign born residents. What would cause more strife, a policy which wants to keep the Japanese population at near 100%, or a policy which wants foreign born residents to outnumber the Japanese?

The white majority is dangerous now... speaking from a black perspective. A demographic shift will only be beneficial to me

Yes you are. You're triggered, extremely jealous, bitter and pitiful.

What makes me sad when I go to sleep is the whole world dying because of the evil people in power. I find it funny you have no problem being one of their pawns.

There isn't a word to describe what is happening to white people. Nothing like this has ever happened. The closest word is genocide. I call it ethnic and cultural replacement.

Yes very lucky. They would have had it way worse in Africa. It was shitty for a while for many but still better than Africa. Today they have it all. Too many fuck it all up with hood life all day.

Wow, I'm actually starting to feel bad for you. You have so much angst and you cause it for yourself. I really couldn't care less about what you personally think but I tried reasoning with you and I can see there is no reason behind your thought process.

Nothing like this has ever happened? If we are going to go by your hyper-paranoid view of whats going on, it has has happened for centuries. You really think the countries and ethnic groups that exist today were always here? You think cultures haven't gone extinct before?

The Japanese for example have made it a mission since the feudal era to wipe out every single non-Japanese off their islands until recent times. You never hear of the Okinawans or the Ainu, those people were being genocided and replaced. A few people who look different moving into a country that you have no right to claim other than being the same skin color as some guy completely unrelated to you is not genocide.

I can go on and on about real examples of genocide, the shit you spend your nights worrying about happened for real to other people and worse. Yet here you are, you special little snowflake worried about the slightest thing upsetting the delicate realities in your head.

There's no institutional racism, there's equal opportunity, black people are given opportunities for education, they can become president, hold positions of power and hold high positions in the military yet white people have all the power.

There still is. You can argue how the playing field has become more equitable, but to pretend the effects of history has no bearing today is just idiotic. Not even a lifetime ago Blacks could associate with whites, or even walk past them on the street. Not even a hundred years have past since extreme job discrimination was rampant in our communities.

There's no hate when I say immigration should be reduced. Focusing on race when forming an immigration policy is not a bad thing. You don't want too many different people coming in because then they will group up. You also don't want too many people from countries with a completely different culture. European cultures mix well in the US, Canada and Australia. I also believe immigrants from European countries should learn the language as well.

I agree Canada was multicultural. English, French, and Native. I don't think the people that created the US, Canada and Australia thought about trying to cram every culture and people on the planet into one country. If they did you would have seen the whole world represented. "Diversification" and "multiculturalism" is something recent and deliberate. The evil people in power know what they are doing.

Canadians that have been here since the beginning don't think they're English or French. They think they're Canadians. I couldn't tell them that they don't have a culture or heritage.

Our founding fathers didn't think of women and blacks as equal human beings so let's not use them for reference. And I think of myself as American. So do all my friends, white or non-white. It's people like you who come at us claiming we're not patriotic and that we need to leave to make space for your imaginary friends.

No. Fuck you. I'm not ever getting over enslavement, mass rape, and mass murder. The grudge will always be there.

LOL you're really winding him up. You're the exact kind of person he keeps trying to stereotype me into.

The white majority is dangerous now... speaking from a black perspective. A demographic shift will only be beneficial to me

Just out of curiosity, in what way do you perceive white people as dangerous to you? Like, physically?

I can somewhat understand the primal human behavior in terms of smaller 'tribes' seeing larger 'tribes' as threatening, regardless of what they actually do. Just the existence of a larger 'tribe' can be perceived as threatening. It's a dynamic that spans all of human history IMO, cross culturally. And I put tribe in quotes because white people aren't really a tribe and neither are black people. It's such a broad category.

A big reason why the white majorities are being replaced across the Western world (It is not just an American project) is because of this though, in terms of solidifying the power of the ruling minority in order to transition into authoritarian power. It's a mechanism of 'pulling up the ladder', so to speak. The black/white dynamic is largely a distraction to that.

The populations will just squabble amongst themselves which makes for more efficient exploitation and seizure of power.

And due to the universal nature of tribalism, if the white majorities are successfully engineered out of the way, then the smaller tribes will turn on each other since they will have no more common 'threat'. It's like a law of human nature.

Last edited:

That's statistically not true, though. They & Asians are the least dangerous group to you on paper & you are quite dangerous to both (wildly disproportionate rates of interracial victimization).

It's likely more related to your own pent up emotions or self-esteem questions. A slight insult from someone you perceive as exotic, aristocratic, whatever (lets say a blue-eyed, upper-middle class white woman) triggers lasting trauma via internal insecurity, while you've accepted the most common threats to your safety (random mixed urban male) as apolitical, mere facts of adult life, nothing personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back