How euro media are twisting the NK thing as if Trump is the bad guy

ok fine I ll find links tomorrow. But they ll be in German and French so nobody here will fuckin read them.

If you go right now on

Le Monde
Le Figaro
NTV.DE

you will find them. Because they are there.

I could ask you to just take my word for it, to which you would respond "fuck you", which is fair game, so I ll link the damn articles which you won t read.

No, I take your word for it. I just haven't seen German news being so hateful. I just read the only article on Trump on the front page of NTV, it wasn't at all derogatory. No more than any US source. LeMonde and Le Figaro I would expect to be more bluntly critical, but I couldn't read those anyway.

Why don't we just do the same things China's doing? Why don't we just start building artificial islands in the seas there? Why don't we start arming third world countries with nukes?

I think that's the way to get China to reverse their course of action.

After all, if they can do these things and get away with it.. why wouldn't they? I would too.

We cant build a fence, let alone an island

North Korea is the greatest country on the planet according to the liberals now.

The diplomatic corner is North Korea having nukes and ICBMs. Doing the opposite of what Trump is doing is what led to that diplomatic corner.

thats been the pretext for so many stupid wars, that ended up costing more lives and money than what people were initially afraid of lol.....all of WW1, for example...

"oh well we shouldnt have fought x people yesterday, but NOW they have y! we cant allow it!"

NK wont do shit. theyll keep trying to play the same game theyve played for 60 years if we let them. but no, you apparently want to attack them and to what ends?

No, I take your word for it. I just haven't seen German news being so hateful. I just read the only article on Trump on the front page of NTV, it wasn't at all derogatory. No more than any US source. LeMonde and Le Figaro I would expect to be more bluntly critical, but I couldn't read those anyway.

I was on vacations when I posted this and now I can't find shit anymore, especially on NTV. My bad.

Here is one from the Figaro, sorry if in French. :

http://www.lefigaro.fr/internationa...mp-joue-t-il-au-fou-avec-la-coree-du-nord.php

Trumped handled NK like a alpha. Finally a Potus stood up to them instead of appeasement. Europe knows all about appeasement though maybe that just their thing. Worked great for em in the 30s........

Back