Who is the best QB in the NFL and why is it Jay Cutler?

Burning Hammer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He leads the NFL in thrown game winning touchdowns since he's entered the league. He's a damn genius with a laser rocket arm, can read defenses like like they're children's stories, has a smokin' hot wife, and gives everyone he plays with Pro Bowls all while having 6 different OC's and 3 HC in 8 years, never having a decent left tackle, terrible defenses, and a retarded media narrative against him to boot.

So Sherdog, when Cutler beats the Patriots 3-0 this year will you admit he's the bet QB of all time all time?

Watson will be QB of 17-18, mark these words. After the Texans dethrone brady billicheat and the cheatriots in the Yoffs. The guy will be one of the few to win a Bowl the year before in college and a sb the next year. Hopkins JJ Clowney will also break records this year with this Kid.

Fuck dallas

I can throw bombs off my back foot better than smokin jay.

Watson will be QB of 17-18, mark these words. After the Texans dethrone brady billicheat and the cheatriots in the Yoffs. The guy will be one of the few to win a Bowl the year before in college and a sb the next year. Hopkins JJ Clowney will also break records this year with this Kid.

Fuck dallas
He looks like shit so far, Savage is going to start over him.

Also, I agree with OP, Jay Cutler is the best QB in the league as of right now, MVP and 19-0 SB champs looms

He looks like shit so far, Savage is going to start over him.

Also, I agree with OP, Jay Cutler is the best QB in the league as of right now, MVP and 19-0 SB champs looms

Didn't know other great football minds posted here. Feels good man.

Cutler is up there with the greats of today like Osweiler, Petty, Bortles, and Hoyer, a real winner

He leads the NFL in thrown game winning touchdowns since he's entered the league. (Probably also game blown interceptions)

can read defenses like like they're children's stories ("Where The Wild Throws Are")

has a smokin' hot wife (Who probably thinks oral sex causes aspergers)

and gives everyone he plays with Pro Bowls all while having 6 different OC's and 3 HC in 8 years (Thanks for reminding us how many careers Jay has sunk)

never having a decent left tackle, terrible defenses, and a retarded media narrative against him to boot. (Don't forget lots of harsh memes, and rising cigarette prices)

So Sherdog, when Cutler beats the Patriots 3-0 this year will you admit he's the bet QB of all time all time?

I know you're joking, but I enjoyed that.

I know you're joking, but I enjoyed that.

Dog you don't know shit about football. Damn near every QB has game blown interceptions when they're down 7+ with drives on the line. Cutler tries to win. "Wild throws" are literally cross the body and even then he's one of the best in the league at it. Unfortunately when those passes go bad, they really go bad. Jay didn't ruin their careers. Pace and Emery were and are fucking awful. Emery more so. Dude got him Kyle Long and literally nothing else.

Btw Matthew Stafford's gonna win MVP this year despite 19-0 'fins

He leads the NFL in thrown game winning touchdowns since he's entered the league. He's a damn genius with a laser rocket arm, can read defenses like like they're children's stories, has a smokin' hot wife, and gives everyone he plays with Pro Bowls all while having 6 different OC's and 3 HC in 8 years, never having a decent left tackle, terrible defenses, and a retarded media narrative against him to boot.

Why cant the Bears just get their act together then? They have Jay Cutler. They even had Matt Forte, and Greg Olsen for a bit too.

Fuck dallas

The Texans named SAvage the starter didnt they.

Why cant the Bears just get their act together then? They have Jay Cutler. They even had Matt Forte, and Greg Olsen for a bit too.

Lovie being fired was the right choice at the time, he overstayed and they didn't draft a lot of offensive linemen that were any good. They hired Mark Trestman over Bruce Arians in one of the biggest coaching blunders ever. They let Greg Olson go because apparently you can easily replace a top 5 TE who can block and run good routes. We hired a shitload of OC's that tried to force their systems on players like Mike Martz, leading to Cutlers infamous MNF "Tell him I said fuck him" while they were up like 23-3 on the Vikings. Cutler has always been a great leader. Everyone who played with him has mostly positive things to say. He gets up early and checks on rookies to make sure they're gonna make it to practice. He stays after to help people do film work.

Emery was a fucking disaster when it came to drafting talent, and Pace is no better. Last year we got lucky with our draft. If Trubisky pans out he'll look great because that's how GM's keep jobs in the NFL.

<Kpop01><{1-1}><Oku02>

<{1-14}><{1-15}><{1-17}>

Lovie being fired was the right choice at the time, he overstayed and they didn't draft a lot of offensive linemen that were any good. They hired Mark Trestman over Bruce Arians in one of the biggest coaching blunders ever. They let Greg Olson go because apparently you can easily replace a top 5 TE who can block and run good routes. We hired a shitload of OC's that tried to force their systems on players like Mike Martz, leading to Cutlers infamous MNF "Tell him I said fuck him" while they were up like 23-3 on the Vikings. Cutler has always been a great leader. Everyone who played with him has mostly positive things to say. He gets up early and checks on rookies to make sure they're gonna make it to practice. He stays after to help people do film work.

Emery was a fucking disaster when it came to drafting talent, and Pace is no better. Last year we got lucky with our draft. If Trubisky pans out he'll look great because that's how GM's keep jobs in the NFL.

I never knew those things about Cutty. I think most people think about when Cutty riding the treadmill during that playoff game when they were down.

I never knew those things about Cutty. I think most people think about when Cutty riding the treadmill during that playoff game when they were down.

His MCL sprain was no joke, it was a partially torn ligament and people were surprised he was on a bike just trying to move it to get back into the game. Dude is tough as nails.

Back