Who is the best QB in the NFL and why is it Jay Cutler?

I'm not sure who's the best but I like Sam Bradford, Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith.

When you support the worst team of all time and cutler would be an upgrade at qb, fuck the NFL.

Why cant the Bears just get their act together then? They have Jay Cutler. They even had Matt Forte, and Greg Olsen for a bit too.

And Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery, and Marty Bennett

I wish the best for Cutty, but he is what he is. You'll see. If you're a Phins fan, this thread will take a completely different tone halfway thru the season after you've witnessed 1st hand some of the asinine throws the dude makes.

Lovie being fired was the right choice at the time, he overstayed and they didn't draft a lot of offensive linemen that were any good. They hired Mark Trestman over Bruce Arians in one of the biggest coaching blunders ever. They let Greg Olson go because apparently you can easily replace a top 5 TE who can block and run good routes. We hired a shitload of OC's that tried to force their systems on players like Mike Martz, leading to Cutlers infamous MNF "Tell him I said fuck him" while they were up like 23-3 on the Vikings. Cutler has always been a great leader. Everyone who played with him has mostly positive things to say. He gets up early and checks on rookies to make sure they're gonna make it to practice. He stays after to help people do film work.

Emery was a fucking disaster when it came to drafting talent, and Pace is no better. Last year we got lucky with our draft. If Trubisky pans out he'll look great because that's how GM's keep jobs in the NFL.

Pace is leaps and bounds better than Emery. And I'm not crazy about Pace myself. But Emery was a fucking disaster.

Cutler is maybe #2, but he's still a poor man's FlacGOAT.

And Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery, and Marty Bennett

I wish the best for Cutty, but he is what he is. You'll see. If you're a Phins fan, this thread will take a completely different tone halfway thru the season after you've witnessed 1st hand some of the asinine throws the dude makes.

Let's be real here though, Bennett quit on routes CONSTANTLY. I know of 4 picks that were him quitting on a route and one tipping it. Brandon Marshall for a possession TD dropped a shitload of 3rd down passes. The dude will catch ridiculously hard balls then he'll drop the easy ones. Alshon was only good as a #2 with Cutler.

Cutler MVP brah

I was talking to a girl who tried out for Denver's cheerleading squad while Cutler was still there. She made it to the final cut and part of it was an interview in front of a panel of judges. One of them asked her if she knew who Jay Cutler was and she said no - the guy crossed his arms, got all pissy, and wouldn't look at her for the rest of the interview

Who was it? Jay Cutler of course

Jay Cutler is the best QB undoubtedly. I wish I still had my Cutty 12 bit av

All time greatest - Sammy Baugh
Greatest currently playing - Brady

Cutler will be a beast this season

No, he will not. Cutler will never be a beast. He will always be an above average quarterback whose ceiling is just above above average.

Houston should have taken him or Kaep, imo. Their defensive talent is good enough that Cutler or Kaep could have possibly pushed them across the line. I would take Kaep based on his mobility, toughness, and comparable arm, but both are very good commodities for the usual QB FA market.

Another stinker today starring Smokin Jay.

Imagine if the Dolphins signed Kaep instead of Quitler. They probably would have won the Superbowl by now.

Imagine if the Dolphins signed Kaep instead of Quitler. They probably would have won the Superbowl by now.
Maybe a little presumptuous, but they'd at least be 6-0 or better.

The Dolphins secondary is dog shit and their offensive line is arguably the worst in the league. Add the lack of production on those two crucial elements of Gase's system and his terrible play calling and you have the Dolphins. Gase likes to run the fuck out of the ball, and you need a good secondary to prevent yourself from getting down in the passing game.

Back