MCGREGOR vs MAYWEATHER: Who Are You Rooting For?

Who Do You HOPE Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rooting for McGregor but the odds are hugely stacked against him.

McGregor. Mayweather winning is obvious and would be such a boring outcome for such a carny event.

Decide to root for Conor. Aside all the hate he's a unique talent and you can learn one thing or two from him. But if Mayweather will finish him this probably will make me a boxing fan. The bottom line, form your opinion after the fight.

When I search my heart I find I can't root for either guy. Still excited to see what happens though.

Being a boxing fan.........(strictly. NICE FORUM I'LL SAY!) Mayweather may of made a mistake slapping his wife.....after all he did do JAIL TIME! But....really He isn't the villain this stream paints him as.
I give mcGrug a 5% chance 1) because Floyd IS NOT GOD 2) because Mcgreg is a JERK...that gives him a chance.
Baffles me that the boxer accepted this really. The mma man here brings forward the most AWFUL STREET CULTURE. But...now he is "real" famous.

If Conor can use insane high intensity in opening 3 rounds. It will be over for Mayweather!

Conor no doubt idc if it's a decision (won't happen) if he is to lose tho I hope it's by ko I just wanna get my money worth

Please include a vote for neither fighter.

I feel that this fight has a pre- determined outcome. So my vote is for neither.

My prediction.

McGregor wins a controversial 12 round decision to set them up for a trilogy fight so they can make $1 billion.

When the controversial decision is announced in favor of McGregor... Mayweather Senior starts a melee by punching someone from McGregor's team.

I'm American so of course Mayweather. Why would an American root against an American in favor of Euro trash?
Because mayweather is so fuckin classy.Any cunt that beats five different women,oh yeah he's my choice.

i like Conor but it is almost a love hate thing.

that being said, i am rooting for Conor all the way. I really think this is a big moment for MMA.
MMA is the favorite sport and ive been watching it for half my life. It would be something special if Conor wins.

I'm rooting for Connah but think Money will destroy him in 3 rounds...

Conor is going to win. Floyd is old and is not taking this fight seriously. He'll get caught and be apart of the biggest upset in UFC history. Dana White will become more red.

Edit: TTTTB

DIJ81Y5V0AAhtbW.jpg:large

Root for?: Conor.
Who's gonna win?: Floyd by embarrassment

Back