Can the Cleveland browns make it to 4 - 12 this year?

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
I'm feeling pretty optimistic. They've won 2 preseason games. There's no way they will let me down this year.

outlook-not-so-good.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, the Colts, Jets, Jags, and Bears should be winnable games

Who wil win the clash between powerhouses Jacksonville and Cleveland?

Ya I think thats a pretty realistic number. Kizer and Garrett both look the part.

They are going to win 9 games this year I feel it in my loins.

Who wil win the clash between powerhouses Jacksonville and Cleveland?

I was going to ask if the Browns play Jacksonville 4 times this season.

Last edited:
Giants lost 6 to 10 in the preseason and it's their worst loss of the season.

I suspect so. They're the second worst team in the league on paper, going into week one, but to not get 4 wins would require being a shitty team and having really bad luck, consistently. I'm sure not all the balls will break their way, but, with even a few things going their way, they should get to right around 4 wins. Who knows. If everything goes right, they could conceivable get close to .500

Kiser shouldn't be starting imo... They are going to destroy this young kid and I feel he has potential.

Bears, Titans, and Chargers are the best chance from here on out, and well that's only 3 wins if that miracle happens

poor Browns, destine to suck

Been a pretty great season so far. Haven’t won any games yet but that’s just not our priority. If we can’t get to 4 wins this year, I have a 5 year plan that will get us there. We can do it.

they need a prime T Rich to carry this franch

Browns only down by about 3 scores to the Texans at halftime. We got a good shot here in the 2nd half.

Well it was a close one but I think if we had a handful of more shots at the Texans I think we could win a game vs them.

So early in the year still. 4 wins is looking pretty promising.

The clowns are worst franchise in history of organized sports. This 1999 one bad group of staff after another.

Very close game vs the titans today. We managed 3 different scoring drives and took this one to overtime. THRILLED with the progress we are making. Victory is just a stone’s throw away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back