Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
lol this thread will go places

THE DUMP

she probably will try, idk if the DNC will try to block her, but if they dont, shes running

Never. She burned every last bridge to get elected.

she probably will try, idk if the DNC will try to block her, but if they dont, shes running

She's building her money chest by writing a book and going on a speaking tour to stay relevant.

She's not running. No chance.

They should run somebody who can beat the dumbest millionaire in the world

She's building her money chest by writing a book and going on a speaking tour to stay relevant.

She's not spending a dime of her own money to campaign.

pretty sure i already made this thread like 5 times when i was drunk

It will be Mark Cuban running as a democrat against Trump!

That would be an awful decision for the DNC.

She's basically a 3 time loser.

People already have spent over a billion dollars on backing her -- there is no way I can see donors being so loose with the purse strings a 2nd time. DNC is going to need fresh blood to get the coffers full.

Not happening. In fact, the left is sick of the Clintons in general. Give somebody else a shot. Like there are suggestions Chelsea could run for mayor of NY or something else and people have said no. People are sick of the Clintons. Similar to Bush. Jeb Bush. These families need to go away.

People already have spent over a billion dollars on backing her -- there is no way I can see donors being so loose with the purse strings a 2nd time. DNC is going to need fresh blood to get the coffers full.

donations to Clinton Foundation or whatever are drying up. They are not putting money on a loser anymore.

god I hope so. I like a good circus. *** Breaking News *** Trump already declared the winner over Crooked Hillary 2020.

Back