Open workouts - Floyd/Conor

McGregor Saying Polly was concussed LOL

mcgregor still moving with his mma stance and still having stiff shoulders.

not good for him

floyd is floyd

Conor looks good as well. I got about what I expected. Nothing more, nothing less.

Mayweather was a machine. Mcgregor is not there. The speed, skill and finesse difference just really came to stark brilliant light. Mcgregor is gonna get his ass whipped short of a miracle.

My idol?

Lol

Jose would also get beat

Most would

2 different sports
You seem mad knowing conor is going in a fight with no chance to win and is basically being pimped out lol

It's funny when a guy who's being pimped out is possibly about to make nine figures.

mcgregor still moving with his mma stance and still having stiff shoulders.

not good for him

floyd is floyd
Yeah, he really should move like your typical boxer to surprise Floyd.

Everyone bashing his excessive movement is a moron. That will be his strength, it just depends how long he can keep it up in fight conditions.

It really wont. Conor has terrible lateral moment and pivots. He tries it allot when training and it looks awkward as hell. Thats why in his fights he sticks to in and out movements

The workouts were lack lustre as expected but the interviews were good

It's funny when a guy who's being pimped out is possibly about to make nine figures.

Aren't the financials being kept private? We'll know the estimated purses but it'll probably never come out how much the UFC took from Conor (I'd be surprised if it wasn't a significant amount to risk their most popular fighter).

conor......

20883026_10211684588684988_6903578844361285680_n.jpg

Andrea Ward is your avatar. I think it's safe to say you're a little biased towards boxing yourself. Floyd has the better technique and experience but Conor has the sleep you power.
<45>
Where was the "sleep you power" on fight night?

Back