The toughest pro wrestler ever?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
From countless stories from other wrestlers, the consensus #1 badass of all time was Haku (Meng).

Word was the guy had stupid freakish strength, broke off handcuffs with his arms cuffed behind his back, would get pepper sprayed and it had almost no affect on him, and was a nice guy but if you got him mad he was terrifying, the only guy just about every other wrestler openly admits to being scared of.

There are stories of him biting off chunks of people in brawls, tossing big guys around like children and once putting two fingers inside a guy's mouth and breaking off some of his bottom teeth.

It's not surprising he comes from the Pacific islands and has that Mark Hunt retard strength and thick bones. Would have been interesting if he was in his prime now and he tried out the HW division.

4348ffeeb1d075b15b05c34180f9c54c--haku-bobby-heenan.jpg

A somewhat distant second place according to other wrestlers was the Barbarian, another Pacific Islander.

e43db90a765f195abb5f2b6a7ff707b7--the-barbarians-stuff-to-buy.jpg

“There are 3 types of men: tough men, wrestler-tough men, and then there’s Meng.”-Arn Anderson

Very few men in the history of pro wrestling has garnered fear…legitimate fear for a single individual than Tonga Fifita. If the name doesn’t sound familiar, he was also known as Meng in WCW and Haku in the WWF. Regardless what you call him, make sure you do it with a smile and respect…because Tonga Fifita has one heck of a reputation.

The stories you hear or read are that of legend. Whether it’s gouging another wrestler’s eye out or breaking off someone’s bottom teeth in a brawl…Fifita has been called one…if not the toughest wrestlers in the business. A man who was truly feared and respected for his brute strength and unprecedented intensity. All it took was a certain look or glance from his eyes and you knew if you were going out of bounds.

Ric Flair

Ric Flair comparing MMA fighters to Haku: “Don’t ever think that anybody would mess with Haku. If he was a young guy and he got into MMA, my god — he’d have done everything! He was the toughest son of a bitch I’ve ever met in my whole life. No lie, take my word for it.”

Bobby Heenan

“The toughest man I’ve ever met in my life. “He took his two fingers on his right hand, his index finger and trigger finger, and he reached into a guy’s mouth and he broke off the guy’s bottom teeth.” Heenan added, ‘I wouldn’t have believed it, if I didn’t see it for myself.’ Bobby Heenan also claimed that Andre the Giant wasn’t afraid of anybody…except for Harley Race and Haku.

Jake Roberts

“If I had a gun and was sitting inside a tank with one shell left and Meng is 300 yards away, he’s mine, right? Well the first thing I’m going to do is jump out of the tank and shoot myself because I don’t want to wound that son of a bitch and have him pissed off at me.”

Last edited:
I would bet you a million bucks Brock Lesnar mauls them both in a 5 round fight. Back to back.

I would bet you a million bucks Brock Lesnar mauls them both in a 5 round fight. Back to back.
And I bet you a million bucks you don't know what you're talking about and you're just going with what you think should be the automatic response.

spoiler: those pacific island genes began after brienne finally hooked up with Tormund

And I bet you a million bucks you don't know what you're talking about and you're just going with what you think should be the automatic response.

I'll take that bet, now prove why I'm wrong. Why wouldn't a trained Brock Lesnar beat these men in a five round fight. Hell, that's if they even make the 265lb weight limit.

Undertaker was 21-0 at one point and a multiple time world wrestling champion with diverse striking and submission skills.

So he's like a 300 pound Bruce Lee? An actor who never had a fight in his life, but was able (apparently) to do all sorts of damage to his imaginary opponents?

I think the toughest (in terms of ability to absorb punishment) was that Yatsu guy. Gary Goodridge tee'd off on him with baby MMA gloves and he couldn't knock the guy down, he was like Homer Simpson.

I'll take that bet, now prove why I'm wrong. Why wouldn't a trained Brock Lesnar beat these men in a five round fight. Hell, that's if they even make the 265lb weight limit.

Oh, so now all of a sudden your chubby, Cheeto dust-covered fingers are feverishly grasping for the caveat of weight limits to protect your mancrush Brock, when earlier the only condition was "in a 5 round fight"?

What a pussy.

Haku makes bitchboi Brock his pet inside a minute without even breaking a sweat, weight limit or no weight limit. Fact.

Maybe he would maybe he wouldn't, but you know nothing about Meng and you're basing your assumptions solely on "Brawk used to UFC bro"

Hulk Hogan is pretty tough because he can not hardly move he has been injured so many times, being tough is a good foundation to start with and he is tough so he probably could have been an MMA fighter back in the day.

From countless stories from other wrestlers, the consensus #1 badass of all time was Haku (Meng).

Word was the guy had stupid freakish strength, broke off handcuffs with his arms cuffed behind his back, would get pepper sprayed and it had almost no affect on him, and was a nice guy but if you got him mad he was terrifying, the only guy just about every other wrestler openly admits to being scared of.

There are stories of him biting off chunks of people in brawls, tossing big guys around like children and once putting two fingers inside a guy's mouth and breaking off some of his bottom teeth.

It's not surprising he comes from the Pacific islands and has that Mark Hunt retard strength and thick bones. Would have been interesting if he was in his prime now and he tried out the HW division.

4348ffeeb1d075b15b05c34180f9c54c--haku-bobby-heenan.jpg

A somewhat distant second place according to other wrestlers was the Barbarian, another Pacific Islander.

e43db90a765f195abb5f2b6a7ff707b7--the-barbarians-stuff-to-buy.jpg

He's the rocks Uncle from what I a gather....the rock bought him a truck,, not too long ago...

I wonder how strong a juiced to the gills Mark Hunt would be. Would probably be terrifying.

So he's like a 300 pound Bruce Lee? An actor who never had a fight in his life, but was able (apparently) to do all sorts of damage to his imaginary opponents?

We are talking about real fights...you do realize these guys traveled the world doing shows, right...they were always out on the town...in bars...they got in tons of fights....all the time...

Oh, an bruce lee was a martial arts teacher, long before he was an actor...Not counting for his little roles as a kid actor...

Back