List of USADA approved and banned substances

Oh so he ships them shit and they test it? No he rings and they tell if it's on the shit list

Reading and writing, how does it work.
I didn't mean send as in physically send the supplements. I meant letting them know, as in sending them an email, and telling them / asking them about it.

Yes, because it wouldn't be hard for a fighter to get a doctor they know to write them a prescription for a diuretic or other masking agent. That's how most opioid drug seekers get their fix, for example.
Which is why the tue panel are there.to look at every tue application. You don't just present a prescription and that's it.

Rather than this. They should make a short list of approved supplements. Everything else. Banned.

So basically, anything even remotely geared(no pun intended) toward improving someone's performance, whether it's in the octagon or in the gym, is prohibited. They might as well put GNC down(if they haven't already) as a store that is prohibited as well.

Better not have roids or a headache. Not those kind of roids either.
• Hemorrhoidal:
Tucks Anti-Itch,
Preparation H,

shit, according to this, my sample would be fuckin` radioactive

Exacly what I was thinking.

Something tells me the quality of the product we're getting will decrease considerably in the near future.

I wonder how WME really feels about this "USADA era".

I didn't mean send as in physically send the supplements. I meant letting them know, as in sending them an email, and telling them / asking them about it.

And what? They tell you it's in their shit list or not. Maybe check the ingredients list. They're not going to test it for you.

Also you're coming from the wrong side for this:
A) any supplement that works would be banned as a PED
B) fighters are roiding and blaming the supplements
C) 1% of fighters are idiots and dont know A) or don't do B) and get caught with a shitty supplement.

Exacly what I was thinking.

Something tells me the quality of the product we're getting will decrease considerably in the near future.

I wonder how WME really feels about this "USADA era".

Fertitas are laughing in a pile of coke, roids and cash.

And what? They tell you it's in their shit list or not. Maybe check the ingredients list. They're not going to test it for you.

Also you're coming from the wrong side for this:
A) any supplement that works would be banned as a PED
B) fighters are roiding and blaming the supplements
C) 1% of fighters are idiots and dont know A) or don't do B) and get caught with a shitty supplement.
Anything that works is a PED? That's bullshit.

Also, it works for Mighty Mouse so who are you to say it doesn't?

Anything that works is a PED? That's bullshit.

Also, it works for Mighty Mouse so who are you to say it doesn't?

Anything that works is banned and or prescription. Supplements are bullshit unless they contain substances on the banned list. Supplements are snake oil.

The criteria for banning for athletes for a susbstance is that it works. The end.

Performance enhancing drug.

A drug is shit that works.

Last edited:
I'm good. Lightning in a bottle appears to be completely legal. World domination is all but guaranteed.

Anything that works is banned and or prescription. Supplements are bullshit unless they contain substances on the banned list. Supplements are snake oil.

The criteria for banning for athletes for a susbstance is that it works. The end.

"The classifications of substances as performance-enhancing substances are not entirely clear-cut and objective. As in other types of categorization, certain prototype performance enhancers are universally classified as such (like anabolic steroids), whereas other substances (like vitamins and protein supplements) are virtually never classified as performance enhancers despite their effects on performance."

You're 20% correct. You're 80% wrong.

"The classifications of substances as performance-enhancing substances are not entirely clear-cut and objective. As in other types of categorization, certain prototype performance enhancers are universally classified as such (like anabolic steroids), whereas other substances (like vitamins and protein supplements) are virtually never classified as performance enhancers despite their effects on performance."

Who are you quoting?

Also I guarantee that if I make lemon carrot and potato juice injection that adds 5% muscle mass it will be banned.

Anything that works gets banned.

Oh and look up the definition of drugs.

Supplements are unregulated because they don't work legally.

Back