Constructing My All-Time NBA Line Up (For NBA fans)

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
For NBA fans here in Sherdog:

I want to share this NBA article that I actually made for my blog.

Constructing My All-Time NBA Line Up

I want to read comments and feedbacks about my work from NBA fans here in Sherdog.
I would appreciate any objective criticism :)

something about blah blah blah synergies and not having the best guys in each positions and having an enforcer.. this dude you hate but would love to play with bullshit... not worth delving into it tbh...

something about blah blah blah synergies and not having the best guys in each positions and having an enforcer.. this dude you hate but would love to play with bullshit... not worth delving into it tbh...
LMAO.

Yea, you're one of those casual fans that would just assemble the best players. I'd rather not hear anything from a casual fan like you who doesn't know floor spacing and fit.

LOL!

your ridiculously mediocre assessment of players and their abilities (referencing a 40% 3p performance of LeBron as proof he is an all around player) lacks so much. Your concept of floor and spacing is so futile when you have a paint-clogging team with curry on the outside. go post your C-level analysis to reddit.

"All-Time"... lol

The NBA has been around longer than 20 years

LOL!

your ridiculously mediocre assessment of players and their abilities (referencing a 40% 3p performance of LeBron as proof he is an all around player) lacks so much. Your concept of floor and spacing is so futile when you have a paint-clogging team with curry on the outside. go post your C-level analysis to reddit.
LMAO, do you know what you're saying? So you only interpreted that 3pt% from LeBron as his all-around game the entire 2013 season? Did you even watch that season? lol you're ridiculous

Paint-clogging? I only have Shaq in the middle and you call that clogged paint? I have a stretch 4. You really sound ignorant.

I posted this on a better NBA forum: http://sportshoop.la/threads/constructing-my-all-time-nba-line-up-my-article.239918/

Those people commented actually know basketball more than you do.

"All-Time"... lol

The NBA has been around longer than 20 years
Yea, because players/athletes and the game don't evolve?

Do you really think I'd take Bill Russell instead of Shaq?
Bird instead of a stronger, faster, more athletic, and can play all around game as him?

LMAO at Curry and Wallace. You want a PG that doesn't play PG (or defense) to play with Mike and Shaq? Gimme a break.

And Wallace? Seriously, are you just trolling?

Lol at coming into the den of true sports science and calling JCC a casual. LMAO.

LOL at this CAN poster thinking he'd come here to wreak us with his NBA knowledge

A True degenerate juice bisexual dream would destroy you and your puny list...

Last edited:
LOL at this CAN poster thinking he'd come here to wreak us with his NBA knowledge

A True degenerate juice bisexual dream would destroy you and your puny list...
Yea, because you think lebron is not an all-around player because he only shoot 40% from 3 LMAO, what a dumb way to mock what I wrote in the article. do you even hoop?

you don't know shit. stick to UFC

Team lacks shooting in a big way. Sheed and lbj are inconsistent 3 point shooters at best. Sheed is career 33% and lbj is 34%. In today's game that team just doesn't have the 3 point fire power to compete.

With Shaq lbj and MJ the team not lacking toughness or rebounding anyways. If go with dirk and not think twice. I also wouldn't pick curry either I rather have a more true pg that can also shoot like Nash.

When Sheed was on he was definitely on

Problem is the dude had legitimate mental issues

I wouldn't want him on my team

Team lacks shooting in a big way. Sheed and lbj are inconsistent 3 point shooters at best. Sheed is career 33% and lbj is 34%. In today's game that team just doesn't have the 3 point fire power to compete.

With Shaq lbj and MJ the team not lacking toughness or rebounding anyways. If go with dirk and not think twice. I also wouldn't pick curry either I rather have a more true pg that can also shoot like Nash.
But that version of LBJ in 2013 had a consistent 3, that's why I picked him. But I get your point.

Yea, Dirk was also my first pick for the PF, but I just realized I would give up too much defense, and Sheed was a better defender than Dirk, who at the same time can shoot from the outside.

Same with Nash. But as I pointed out, LeBron would usually play the PG role, and that would really take away Nash's effectiveness. He can shoot from spots, but would I rather have him instead of Curry who's way better off-ball player and outside shooter?

When Sheed was on he was definitely on

Problem is the dude had legitimate mental issues

I wouldn't want him on my team
Yes. Sheed pick was really a personal preference.
I want to know who would you switched him to?

You need more talent to carry Steph in the playoffs.

Back