Wow, DC's Record Is Blown Out of Proportions

ya know what, that is actually a pretty good argument. I'd like to see someone list Cormer's greatest wars where he came out on top.
I have looked at Conor's record, and it doesn't support his hype. His only 2 strong wins are Aldo and Nate Diaz. Okay, I will give him Dustin Poirier (since many people on this forum love him). LOL

3 respectable wins in like 10 fights, and he is already being considered a GOAT. LOL

Except for one punch he beat rumble easy both times.

He easily won the Gus fight, the only thing that will be cormier is age or juiced up Jones.
1:Cormier almost got ko in the first rumble fight.
2:cormier didn't beat rumble easily second time.rumble easily broke his nose in the standup fight.and rumble pretty much gave that fight to dc
3:the gus-dcfight is his toughest fight in his career.it could easily go to gus.dc won split decision.dont act like he dominated the fight.

Old DC would body bag most of the past topLHW's with relative ease. But does he have the record to be considered the best LHW? The simple answer is no. I think people consider him the best because they know he'd be a HUGE favorite over the past LHW's.

I have looked at Conor's record, and it doesn't support his hype. His only 2 strong wins are Aldo and Nate Diaz. Okay, I will give him Dustin Poirier (since many people on this forum love him). LOL

3 respectable wins in like 10 fights, and he is already being considered a GOAT. LOL

Yeah, he's a GOAT hypster, but doesn't have the record otherwise.

There is a reason people are not defending the record. It can't be defended. It is what it is. DC's 205 record is weak. He shouldn't even be in the same conversation as Jon Jones (Turinabol or no Turinabol), not with that record at 205.
Jones isn't in any discussion lol it's been proven he was cheating. That nullifies anything he has ever done in MMA

Back