Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

Melsik is injured. Yamagiwa advancing in his stead.

WORST K-1 JAPAN EVENT EVER

Good scrap, each round could have gone either way

Last edited:
remember when every close(even not that close) fights were given extra round in old K-1

The new K-1 is doing basically the opposite lol,not a single freaking extra round

Mohan Dragon is like mini Bob Sapp. Pure wild striking, zero technique. Perfect meme fighter.

Mohan Dragon is awesome. He will get revenge against Kubo one day. Wasn't Kaew supposed to fight Yamazaki on this card?

all the last K-1 event already uploaded on the K1-KRUSH channel

damn fast,finally they are uploading it fast :)

Does anyone know if Melsik and Mohan are locked down in K-1 exclusive contracts? Like if Glory wanted to put one of them on an event would K-1 be able to block it?

Does anyone know if Melsik and Mohan are locked down in K-1 exclusive contracts? Like if Glory wanted to put one of them on an event would K-1 be able to block it?
I believe the contracts foreign fighters sign with K-1 is that they can fight anywhere they want outside of Japan, but aren't allowed to do so without permission within Japan.

Melsik is probably fine. Mohan is probably counted as a Japanese fighter since he's based out of there

Sidenote: Back in 2015, RISE tried to troll K-1 by booking Hachim Hamech (who fought Takeru) vs Tenshin immediately, but got contract blocked

Different topic:

K-1 Japan is holding a surprise event on Dec 27. K-1 Survival Wars 2017 in Korakuen Hall. Like the last Survival Wars with Minoru vs Hiramoto, expect to see it filled with titleshot eliminator type bouts

16459_pos_file.jpg

Last edited:
Was Takerus decision controversial? Bunch of dislikes by japanese fans.

Was Takerus decision controversial? Bunch of dislikes by japanese fans.
I thought it was fine. Would have preferred an extension, but I see the argument for Takeru maybe taking a round, whereas I don't really see Wang winning any round. Chinese fans maybe not so much.

Japanese fans always comment hate when Takeru is involved though. Tenshin fanboys.

Who are the most popular fighters in Japan now?

Back