Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - September, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
English football league cup...

0.5u - Barnsley (vs Tottenham) @26.00
0.5u - Draw (Tottenham/Barnsley) @11.00
1u - Barnsley +2.5 Asian handicap @2.00

Been fading spurs at home all season, Barnsley have more than a 25/1 chance of winning this game.
Good championship form vs a 2nd string spurs team who's manager said this week the carabao cup is not a priority.
Tailed ah and put some on DC. Up money thanks!

let's go, bitches. 5u on seattle mariners tonight. tail at your own risk

so this last weekend was okay in terms of NFL profit. lost on Eagles spread and ML, won a decent sized teaser and won my big ML play on the Falcons. I think im going to do another big teaser this week with another play against the spread. i think my favorite spread of the week so far is Oakland -3. My teaser looks to be the Eagles ML + Seahawks +9. I'm about 60% sure those will be my plays for the week

That's not like you to drop 5u on a MLB game. Perez for Texas has been pretty decent lately, what do you see to drop such a big bet?

That's not like you to drop 5u on a MLB game. Perez for Texas has been pretty decent lately, what do you see to drop such a big bet?
I mean, he just pitched against Seattle and didnt do too well: 5 strike-outs and 3 walks is a pretty poor ratio, along with allowing 2 home-runs in 5 innings of play. Conversely, Leake just went out and pitched a 5 K:1 bb game against the Rangers. Leake's three games with the Seattle Mariners have been pretty stellar, actually. He's totaled 17 total strikeouts while only allowing 2 walks in 3 games.

Now, I understand Leake might be pitching over his head at the moment, but I think the price is justified and I think the Mariners should be more juiced. Maybe to the tune of like -200 or so. Throw in the fact that we have a recent sample size of these two pitchers against the opposing batters and it makes the play a no brainer. Should I have made it a 5u play? maybe not. but id be more upset at myself for not making the big bet if they happen to win as opposed to losing 5u if they lose, if that makes sense

tenor.gif

bleh. thought this was a great play

Keep your head up @iGnP.

I'm taking LA Rams -2, I think that having a single good running back is not enough for the 49ers to score big, and that the 49ers defense is being overrated against the Seahawks who have got one of their most anemic offenses lines in the Wilson era. Your thoughts?

Keep your head up @iGnP.

I'm taking LA Rams -2, I think that having a single good running back is not enough for the 49ers to score big, and that the 49ers defense is being overrated against the Seahawks who have got one of their most anemic offenses lines in the Wilson era. Your thoughts?
I also lean Rams but I dont think they're good enough to be 3 point road favs. If the game were in LA, would the Rams be 8+ point favorites? IDK about that. You also have to remember that the Rams have a brand new head coach and defensive coordinator who are running entirely new schemes, which take time to learn and master. It's probably a no bet for me but ill be rooting for the Rams since they're my squad

MLB

Takings Blue Jays/Royals under 9.5 runs for 1u @ -122.

12 out of the last 15 games the Blue Jays have played, the game run total has been 9 or less. The Blue Jays are not the same same explosive offense they have been in the past few years.

Haven’t been touting much but I’ve been winning

Anyhow

Dog of the day

White Sox first five rl +310

Degen afternoon action
Yankees rl
Marlins ml

Prime time action

Nats ml
Nats/atl first five under 5
Snakes ml
Snakes/dads firstfive under 4

Leans
Bucs/brews under 8.5
Red Sox ml
Phillies ml
Rays first five rl

Twins first five rl was around +305

That was my other dog pick that I talked myself out of. Looking like it’s going to hit smh

Edit:
Yanks already tied it up, but’s its hard to resist lines like that

Last edited:
MLB

Takings Blue Jays/Royals under 9.5 runs for 1u @ -122.

12 out of the last 15 games the Blue Jays have played, the game run total has been 9 or less. The Blue Jays are not the same same explosive offense they have been in the past few years.

Smh, I knew the Blue Jays weren't going to score many runs but giving up 13 runs to the Royals in 6 innings so far is baffling.

Robbie ray killing me tonight and the backs are just leaving him in

Last leg of 6 team parlay smh

And to top it off I accidentally took nats first five ml instead of their ml for the game

Going to end up losing today because of a clerical error lol

Robbie ray killing me tonight and the backs are just leaving him in

Last leg of 6 team parlay smh

And to top it off I accidentally took nats first five ml instead of their ml for the game

Going to end up losing today because of a clerical error lol

Dbacks just tied the game 6-6, it ain't over yet.

Dbacks just tied the game 6-6, it ain't over yet.
I live bet them when they were down 5-2, then pads scored again and I went to bed.

Very pleased this morning, nice comeback

Current bets for NFL week 3
Ravens -4
Broncos -2
Chiefs -2.5
Broncos -3
Saints +6

YTD -6.2u

Jays/kc under 5 first five

Nats over 2.5 first five

Philly over 3.5

Last edited: