Premier League Thread 2017/18 v23: Da fuq is the Carabao Cup? Shit Trofee Edition

Can Spurs win the Carabao Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Narstie went fucking HARD in it lmao

DareDevil can remove those?
If he survives long enough, also that power just triggers a new one. Had some success using Cage myself and trying to grind the other Cage down a bit then use his red power to do 24k damage and hopefully wipe him out before he can trigger a bunch of defense

i didn't do any geology lol

that was a seperate subject altogehter

like 4 people chose geology in my school

my geography class had like 18 in comparison
And they teach you about tectonic plates in geography?

fuck me, I'm double posting like Frenz now too?

It's Elizabeth Moss being treated like shit by men, again.
Is it worth watching?

Wife is recording 3rd season currently & asked me to marathon through first 2 seasons & watch 3rd with her.

If he survives long enough, also that power just triggers a new one. Had some success using Cage myself and trying to grind the other Cage down a bit then use his red power to do 24k damage and hopefully wipe him out before he can trigger a bunch of defense
What level is your 4 star Cage and 3 star IF?
297 and 317 for me.

Probably been posted already, but just in case:

Mental midget. If he has a few bad touches he gets worse and worse. Shame really (well not anymore as he's L'pool), as he has all of the physical talents a player could want.

Probably been posted already, but just in case:

Mental midget. If he has a few bad touches he gets worse and worse. Shame really (well not anymore as he's L'pool), as he has all of the physical talents a player could want.

Remember when AFTV was sucking his dick 6 months ago........after 5 years of being 5/10 he upped his game to 7/10 for half a season. Suddenly made him a world class talent.

Ratings are down because they keep putting shitty teams on for the prime time games.

The Giants are fucking terrible, not even Giants fans want to watch them but yet they get the second Monday night game of the year.

Every Thursday night game last year was terrible and this year the lineup is equally as bad on paper.

Remember when AFTV was sucking his dick 6 months ago........after 5 years of being 5/10 he upped his game to 7/10 for half a season. Suddenly made him a world class talent.

I try to watch as little AFTV as possible, so I don't remember that. There's only one guy on there that I like.

I thought he might have turned a corner and would grow from there, but he'll feel more pressure at 'Pool with that price tag and having to prove himself.

Ratings are down because they keep putting shitty teams on for the prime time games.

The Giants are fucking terrible, not even Giants fans want to watch them but yet they get the second Monday night game of the year.

Every Thursday night game last year was terrible and this year the lineup is equally as bad on paper.

Justice for Colin, IMO.

ne_The_Latest_Cardinals_Lions_Football_02732-418c7.jpg

Ox wants to be a CM & Klopp may help him become a half competent one given time. It's a very simple job.

Ox isnt even close to displacing Emre Can form starting XI rn tho & with Can's contract negotiations looking like he's angling for a move away next summer(Juve have tapped him up, imo.) Klopp has a difficult conundrum to solve.

my geography course was really weird

first year was spent on floods/rivers/biomes/weather patterns/earthquakes

second year was about china and it's economy

da fuq lol

dis aint china fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back